Search found 907 matches
Maybe map problem??? I try change map and c how...Zeus73 wrote: Should be quite soon... Anyway, I check at Nokia liao... Both N97 and 5800 having same OS leh... Same screen size... Dunno what's wrong...
- Mon May 04, 2009 11:16 pm
- Forum: Garmin Nuvi / Streetpilot / Zumo
- Topic: The Nuvi 760 - Part 2
- Replies: 478
- Views: 65353
Now you should download the new map ver 4.02 and I prefer to use the MSM NT over the City Navigator cos the alley in my multi-storey is more correct in the MSM NT than the City Navigator map.
- Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 pm
- Forum: General GPS Technology Chat
- Topic: Will Solar Film Installed in CAr affect the GPS reception
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4321
I use V cool premium...external antenna....if u use h/p internal gps, it will be slow with v cool or Huper Optic...both ceramic base!