Search found 697 matches

by adilothman
Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:43 pm
Forum: Community
Topic: 1st Malsing Hiking Trip.To Broga Hill n Tok Wan Mountain
Replies: 10
Views: 8248

Re: Ist Malsing Hiking Trip.To Broga Hill n Tok Wan Mountain

We have 18 attendees for tomorrow's hike n learn trip! See you guys and gals tomorrow! I will bring spare GPS'es for some to try =P~ https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174744662592358 P.S Since it is an early start, make sure you take morning dump before coming. No toilet facilities up there :wi...
by adilothman
Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 am
Forum: Tracks, Waypoints & Feedbacks
Topic: USER REQUEST : Map of Manong, Kuala Kangsar
Replies: 1
Views: 2280

USER REQUEST : Map of Manong, Kuala Kangsar

A Nuvi owner wrote to us asking for his town of Manong to be mapped. And we obliged. :thumbsup: Manong is situated along the Perak River and is shielded by a mountain range. The name is taken from a girl named Sarbanom who rebelled ("derhaka") against her mother. Manong is famous for being close to ...
by adilothman
Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm
Forum: Promotions & Specials
Topic: Relaunched MSM Facebook page
Replies: 25
Views: 32608

Re: Relaunched MSM Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 022&type=1

First batch of facebook lucky draw : Francis Tan and William Wong :good: Need your snail mail address dudes
by adilothman
Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 am
Forum: General GPS Technology Chat
Topic: PCC 2011 using Garmin GPSmap 62S
Replies: 0
Views: 4798

PCC 2011 using Garmin GPSmap 62S

62S loaded with Birdseye satellite imagery and MSM NT5.14 DEM. Some of the satellite imagery was under cloud cover so it was unusable but otherwise sharp resolution. Broga and surrounds was close to a 100MB download.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 4263708022
by adilothman
Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm
Forum: Community
Topic: 1st Malsing Hiking Trip.To Broga Hill n Tok Wan Mountain
Replies: 10
Views: 8248

Re: Ist Malsing Hiking Trip.To Broga Hill n Tok Wan Mountain

Epultone only invites girls .. guys are just extra ballast ... :wink:
by adilothman
Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 am
Forum: Kopitiam
Topic: Have U snapped at anything or anywhere recently?
Replies: 60
Views: 12231

Re: What have U done & snapped for us this week?

Here's one of my legs. Courtesy of an XT crank during recent night ride in a rainstorm last Friday .. What is interesting is that I am fixing the wounds in 2 ways : 20% is left to dry and scab away, the other 80% covered under Optigrid to keep the wound wet and moist. Apparently you heal better if t...
by adilothman
Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am
Forum: Hobbies
Topic: Mountain biking kaki unite!
Replies: 239
Views: 69643

Re: Mountain biking kaki unite!

PCC Presidential Ride 2011 is back at Broga this 24 July 2011. This is an event where participants pay RM35 to suffer and subject themselves to self-flaggelation on the bike. How lovely! 4 loops altogether. 65kms in total. Say hi to me if you bump into me at the Uni .. me will be in a black tinted c...
by adilothman
Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Forum: Kopitiam
Topic: Have U snapped at anything or anywhere recently?
Replies: 60
Views: 12231

Re: What have U done & snapped for us this week?

Suitable for the newly married couples and legal and illegal partners .. not cheap lah .. exec floor RM590++ no breakfast
by adilothman
Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 am
Forum: Promotions & Specials
Topic: Relaunched MSM Facebook page
Replies: 25
Views: 32608

Re: Relaunched MSM Facebook page

ace wrote:I'm not a Facebook user....

Am I eligible?
I will pass a bunch to Redstorm and you get it from him can? You grovel before him lah .. :rofl:
by adilothman
Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 am
Forum: Promotions & Specials
Topic: Relaunched MSM Facebook page
Replies: 25
Views: 32608

Relaunched MSM Facebook page

Offers and deals for latest GPS at special prices are now at our Facebook page. Garmin Taiwan has also thrown in a stack load of the following premiums to be given away .. its a special wipe that sticks on your Nuvi or smartphone when you are not using it. We will pick 100 FB users at random and ask...