HP Ipaq 612C

Discussions on Palm /Windows Mobile PDA & PDA Phone + GPS combo

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
vhs1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 am
GPS: c216QAPi
Contact:

Re: Hp ipaq 612 help

#41 Post by vhs1 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:30 pm

finally on ver 5

vhs1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 am
GPS: c216QAPi
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#42 Post by vhs1 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 pm

how do i update my old map Garmin mobileXT of v2.30 gold?
which among others;
Mal/Sin
North Borneo
Thai
Indo

admin,boleh tolong kah?

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#43 Post by Zeus73 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 pm

vhs1 wrote:how do i update my old map Garmin mobileXT of v2.30 gold?
which among others;
Mal/Sin
North Borneo
Thai
Indo

admin,boleh tolong kah?
You can read this for MSM NT 2009.30. It covers Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei. Read the first post there for instructions. You are Garmin User B.

Just need to rename the files from gmapprom1.img/unl to gmapsupp.img/unl for them to work in GMXT.

vhs1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 am
GPS: c216QAPi
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#44 Post by vhs1 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:54 am

thankyou , sir! :thumbsup:
one more question, will the new update consist among other of maps of Thai, Indo too like v2.30 ?
one more thing... dl 2009.5.zip or 2009.30.zip?
care to elaborate?

thank you again

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#45 Post by Zeus73 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:28 am

vhs1 wrote:thankyou , sir! :thumbsup:
one more question, will the new update consist among other of maps of Thai, Indo too like v2.30 ?
one more thing... dl 2009.5.zip or 2009.30.zip?
care to elaborate?

thank you again
Sorry, our maps do not include Thailand. You can look for maps of other region here.

Latest MSM NT is 2009.30.

vhs1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 am
GPS: c216QAPi
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#46 Post by vhs1 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi there Zeus, you are everywhere :thumbsup:
no thai / indon maps? aisay...
sometimes i go haatyai..very useful leh.
dont mind me asking...my v2.30 Gold how come got one leh?
got any like my version here?
what is gold version anyway...its from whom?

if i installed Latest MSM NT is 2009.30, then my v2.30 is deleted?
can i keep both?

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#47 Post by Zeus73 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 pm

vhs1 wrote:Hi there Zeus, you are everywhere :thumbsup:
no thai / indon maps? aisay...
sometimes i go haatyai..very useful leh.
dont mind me asking...my v2.30 Gold how come got one leh?
got any like my version here?
what is gold version anyway...its from whom?

if i installed Latest MSM NT is 2009.30, then my v2.30 is deleted?
can i keep both?
Hmm... I think your MSM v2.30 Gold is downloaded from somewhere else. :-k We don't create such package here.

Yes, you can keep both versions in your PDA. Just remember to have only one of them active at any one time. If not, I think your old MSM will lay over the new NT map as it covers a bigger area.

vhs1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 am
GPS: c216QAPi
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#48 Post by vhs1 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 pm

what is NT?

my combo maps very useful for this region, especially Thailand hor...

this is it:
MSM Mal/Sin v2.30 Gold
MSM North Borneo Gold
Malsing v2.30 thai
V8.10 Indo NTv3.02
What do you think?

i m in user B eh?

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#49 Post by Zeus73 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 pm

vhs1 wrote:what is NT?

my combo maps very useful for this region, especially Thailand hor...

this is it:
MSM Mal/Sin v2.30 Gold
MSM North Borneo Gold
Malsing v2.30 thai
V8.10 Indo NTv3.02
What do you think?

i m in user B eh?
You can read this on NT.

Your current compilation is not from here.

Yes, follow the guide for Garmin User B.

vhs1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 am
GPS: c216QAPi
Contact:

Re: HP Ipaq 612C

#50 Post by vhs1 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:08 am

zues, sorry to trouble you again
Mapking ver got map of Hat yai in here which can DL?
Hat yai got many POIs

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests