nueq wrote:arghhh, still got problem viewing the maps. I'm using Ipaq hw6500... Garmin Que and GPSproxy
already got the unlock code, unlocked using PatchIMG. even included the DOWNLOAD GMAPSUPP.UNL inside the Garmin folder.. still cannot see the map.
this unlocking thingy is soo hard to master....
anyone that has success with all these..? really need help here. been trying for days now..
When you add the unlock code in PatchIMG:
1. Did you check the "Unlock Key" box?
2. Did you click "Add" everytime after you put the 25 char unlock code inside the box?
done that. here's the steps that I've taken:
1. Open Patch IMG (build 25) click 'get map'. so i got the latest map v214. only one line come out. is this the right one? he he. the file size is 20,373,504
2. click 'create gmapsupp.img
3. click 'unlock key'
4. copy and paste the 25 char unlock code inside the box, click add key once.
5. click 'patch and send'
6. copy the outcome of the map to my SD card
anything else that i'm missing?