Page 1 of 4

Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 pm
by prodrive7354
I noticed my 1450 suction cup mount keep dropping off from the dashboard disk whenever after I parked my car under the hot sun. :-?

Anyone encounter this before? Any suggestion? Help!

Thanks!

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 pm
by bartmp8
prodrive7354 wrote:I noticed my 1450 suction cup mount keep dropping off from the dashboard disk whenever after I parked my car under the hot sun. :-?

Anyone encounter this before? Any suggestion? Help!

Thanks!
This is normal for something that came free with your GPSr :mrgreen:
Give the rubber suction a good wash with soap and you may prolong
the sucking power a little bit.

Try searching in this forum for dashboard mount.

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm
by prodrive7354
Lol... Anyway thanks alot.

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 pm
by dxyong
Ur 1450 too heavy maybe, my 1350 so far so good :thumbsup:

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 am
by prodrive7354
dxyong wrote:Ur 1450 too heavy maybe, my 1350 so far so good :thumbsup:
The best part is I didn't attach my 1450 onto it. :(

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:13 am
by SilverBeauty
What you experience is happening with most suction holders. Either you live with it or buy a beanbag holder which is placed on dashboard of car.

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 am
by prodrive7354
SilverBeauty wrote:What you experience is happening with most suction holders. Either you live with it or buy a beanbag holder which is placed on dashboard of car.
:tq:

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 am
by moeyHC
Clean and apply some Armor All original HERE. They last about 2-3 months after each application, they also protects against UV light from the sum. Hope this helps... Cheers!

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 am
by prodrive7354
moeyHC wrote:Clean and apply some Armor All original HERE. They last about 2-3 months after each application, they also protects against UV light from the sum. Hope this helps... Cheers!
Thanks alot!

Re: Help... on the suction holder

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 pm
by tlchuan
i use these on my wira it stay nicely on the dashboard