Where to get the GTM Traffic receiver in Singapore?

Discuss about external antenna, batteries, mount and other GPS accessories

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Message
Author
tamijose
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm
GPS: NUVO1250
Contact:

Where to get the GTM Traffic receiver in Singapore?

#1 Post by tamijose » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi,
I want to buy the GTM 35 traffic receiver and use it with my Nuvi 1250.

Where to get it and any idea about the costs?

From the forum posts, I understand that the GTM 35 Traffic receiver can work with Nuvi 1250- Am I right?

Thanks

Tammy

User avatar
SilverBeauty
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
Posts: 4924
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Pioneer AVH-P8450BT
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad2
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra
Contact:

Re: Where to get the GTM Traffic receiver in Singapore?

#2 Post by SilverBeauty » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 am

tamijose wrote:Hi,
I want to buy the GTM 35 traffic receiver and use it with my Nuvi 1250.

Where to get it and any idea about the costs?

From the forum posts, I understand that the GTM 35 Traffic receiver can work with Nuvi 1250- Am I right?

Thanks

Tammy

Try Perfect Watch at #01-36 Sim Lim Square or Allbright@#04-17 Textile Centre

tamijose
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm
GPS: NUVO1250
Contact:

Thanks! Any idea about the price of GTM35?

#3 Post by tamijose » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Dear Sirs,
Many thanks.

Any idea about the cost of the unit GTM 35? Can work with my Nuvi 1250- I hope, wish and understand.

Thanks

Tammy

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: Thanks! Any idea about the price of GTM35?

#4 Post by Zeus73 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 pm

tamijose wrote:Dear Sirs,
Many thanks.

Any idea about the cost of the unit GTM 35? Can work with my Nuvi 1250- I hope, wish and understand.

Thanks

Tammy
Yes, nuvi 1250 does support TMC. But do take note that TMC only works with City Navigator map. It does not work with MSM.

Ask for price, do give the shops a call.

User avatar
SilverBeauty
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
Posts: 4924
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Pioneer AVH-P8450BT
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad2
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra
Contact:

Re: Thanks! Any idea about the price of GTM35?

#5 Post by SilverBeauty » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 pm

tamijose wrote:Dear Sirs,
Many thanks.

Any idea about the cost of the unit GTM 35? Can work with my Nuvi 1250- I hope, wish and understand.

Thanks

Tammy

Before you buy, TMC is a subscription based service and LOCALIZED units are automatically are subscribed to it.
If yours is an overseas procured set, do not waste your money.

tamijose
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm
GPS: NUVO1250
Contact:

Thanks again-I bought Nuvi1250 in Sg. SimLim Sq

#6 Post by tamijose » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Dear Sirs,
Thanks for your kind advice. I bought the nuvi 1250 in Singapore Sim Lim Square a few months ago.
I guess that this should be a localized unit .

Is there anyway I can find out whether my unit has subscription to Traffic news?


Many Thanks to forum Admins/Moderators and members for making this forum live, active and useful to all GPS users.


Thanks

Tammy

User avatar
SilverBeauty
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
Posts: 4924
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Pioneer AVH-P8450BT
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad2
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra
Contact:

Re: Thanks again-I bought Nuvi1250 in Sg. SimLim Sq

#7 Post by SilverBeauty » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 pm

tamijose wrote:Dear Sirs,
Thanks for your kind advice. I bought the nuvi 1250 in Singapore Sim Lim Square a few months ago.
I guess that this should be a localized unit .

Is there anyway I can find out whether my unit has subscription to Traffic news?


Many Thanks to forum Admins/Moderators and members for making this forum live, active and useful to all GPS users.


Thanks

Tammy

Call the company on your warranty card ( should be either Navicomm Technology or Allbright Technology, both located in Singapore )

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests