WTS (2) Garmin 10X

Buy and sell your GPS stuffs.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trading post is for members who wants to trade their GPS-related items. Members can also organize bulk buys here. Postings are kept for around 3 months.
- VENDORS PLEASE STAY OUT
- NO SELLING OF NON GPS PRODUCTS
- MALSINGMAPS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRADE DISPUTE
cvco
GPS: Garmin 2455LMT (6.66 map), HTC TyTN, Dopod 818Pro, Garmin Mobile 10X, MoblieXT 4.20.50, MSM 5.31

WTS (2) Garmin 10X

#1 Post by cvco » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:42 pm

I have two Garmin 10X for sale.
One is secondhand and works perfectly. No damage or scratches. The other is Garmin reconditioned, unused, unlocked and purchased in USA. Both include charger, papers. Includes original CDs of Mobile XT software, and Gamin USA maps and Garmin lock codes.
Price is S60, or RM185 for all. Free Shipping from Penang, Malaysia.

I also have:
HTC TYTN (Windows)
Good condition except for slightly fading screen. No scratches. Extra new battery. Data card.
Dopod 818 Pro (Windows) with only 2 hours of talk time with all original, unused accessories, cables, cases, box but it currently will not turn on. I believe its from lack of use because it was only a backup to the HTC and was almost never used. I should say its for parts now and thats a terrible shame because it might be only a battery. I do not know. Has data card. No damage or scratches. Includes several extra screen protectors which fit either phone.

Both have Mobile XT installed with Malsing maps and both phones worked fine with the maps. In fact compared to my Garmin 2455 the accuracy and acquisition time was better with the phones and 10X. No price for these, I will give both for FREE. Im cringing right now because I paid RM4300 for both phones. Just add shipping from Penang, Malaysia of S10 or RM30.
Charles