send current position via sms

Discussions on Mapking maps including our Malsingmaps offering. Post your feedbacks regarding our Mapking maps here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Malsing Mapking maps are brought to you through the cooperation between (1) malsingmaps.com and (2) MapAsia (owner of Mapking). They are available FREE OF CHARGE at Malsingmaps.com or through Mapking via internet, CD-ROMs, navigation devices and other bundles. However, you need to obtain original Mapking maps in order to use our maps in Mapking format. For example, you need to have a registered copy of Mapking Singapore to be able to use Malsing Singapore.

This is NOT a Mapking support forum. Please channel any required technical support to the proper Mapking support channel. We have NO OBLIGATION to provide solutions to any Mapking customer's problem. All assistance and information rendered here will be voluntary and courtesy of kind members of Malsingmaps.com.

All postings in this forum should be related to the Mapking navigation software and maps. Out of topic posting will be deleted without prior notice. Repeating offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.

Discussion and sharing of illegal programs and maps are not allowed. Offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.
feilau
GPS: O2Atom+holux GPSlim 240 +Holux 53A

send current position via sms

#1 Post by feilau » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:11 pm

hi all mapking user,
need some advise from yours.any configuration or setting for send current position via sms

mohicans
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: GPSmap60csx & External Antenna(Track&Nav),Nokia E90+GMXT(Nav&Track)

Re: send current position via sms

#2 Post by mohicans » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:30 pm

Hi Bro Feilau..I believe there's no need for you to configure it as when you are on the existing location..all you have to do is disconnect the gps and it will automatically shown the current existing location and you just have to tap on the screen and the instruction to sendvia sms will be indicated.
P/s That's what I would normally do.It only with other Mapking users as it shall show your existing location directly to their map & as for other users it shall only provide the longtitude/latitude & they may have to key in themselves! :mrgreen:
"Actus Non Facit Reum Nisi Mens Sit Rea".."An Act Of A Person Does Not Make Himself Guilty Of A Crime Unless His Mind Be Also Guilty"(Les Legum Beclarius-LLb)

jeremaze
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
GPS: Holux & GARMIN

#3 Post by jeremaze » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:47 pm

I think i got the solution....

jeremaze
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

#4 Post by jeremaze » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:04 pm

But not sure can use or not... let me try 1st... tell you later... maybe others bro got solution already.

jeremaze
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

#5 Post by jeremaze » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:53 pm

The software only used in TR-102.