Any latest of MAPKING for R12/G12 Format for Win CE?

Discussions on Mapking maps including our Malsingmaps offering. Post your feedbacks regarding our Mapking maps here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Malsing Mapking maps are brought to you through the cooperation between (1) malsingmaps.com and (2) MapAsia (owner of Mapking). They are available FREE OF CHARGE at Malsingmaps.com or through Mapking via internet, CD-ROMs, navigation devices and other bundles. However, you need to obtain original Mapking maps in order to use our maps in Mapking format. For example, you need to have a registered copy of Mapking Singapore to be able to use Malsing Singapore.

This is NOT a Mapking support forum. Please channel any required technical support to the proper Mapking support channel. We have NO OBLIGATION to provide solutions to any Mapking customer's problem. All assistance and information rendered here will be voluntary and courtesy of kind members of Malsingmaps.com.

All postings in this forum should be related to the Mapking navigation software and maps. Out of topic posting will be deleted without prior notice. Repeating offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.

Discussion and sharing of illegal programs and maps are not allowed. Offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.
shander
GPS: MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, THAILAND

Any latest of MAPKING for R12/G12 Format for Win CE?

#1 Post by shander » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 am

Hi All,

Who got the latest map for mapking for WIN CE format which either R12/G12. Please help me to get the latest map....

thank

xiaogary
GPS: ETREX VISTA CX

Re: Any latest of MAPKING for R12/G12 Format for Win CE?

#2 Post by xiaogary » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 am

I am also looking for R12 version Win CE. My map version is 2009 March from mapking. I need newer version.
Anyone know where I can find one?