Updating of Road, POI or amendment of Malsing Mapking Maps

Discussions on Mapking maps including our Malsingmaps offering. Post your feedbacks regarding our Mapking maps here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Malsing Mapking maps are brought to you through the cooperation between (1) malsingmaps.com and (2) MapAsia (owner of Mapking). They are available FREE OF CHARGE at Malsingmaps.com or through Mapking via internet, CD-ROMs, navigation devices and other bundles. However, you need to obtain original Mapking maps in order to use our maps in Mapking format. For example, you need to have a registered copy of Mapking Singapore to be able to use Malsing Singapore.

This is NOT a Mapking support forum. Please channel any required technical support to the proper Mapking support channel. We have NO OBLIGATION to provide solutions to any Mapking customer's problem. All assistance and information rendered here will be voluntary and courtesy of kind members of Malsingmaps.com.

All postings in this forum should be related to the Mapking navigation software and maps. Out of topic posting will be deleted without prior notice. Repeating offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.

Discussion and sharing of illegal programs and maps are not allowed. Offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.
yapahtoi
GPS: P3600i

Re: Updating of Road, POI or amendment of Malsing Mapking Maps

#11 Post by yapahtoi » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 pm

hai........ :wink: what difference between Mapking's maps and malsingmaps? i used htc p3600i with mapking2007.so...which one my maps? :ko: .if any error on the maps, which link i can info to make correcttion? :-? how... i no idea know :hair: .

bartmp8
Senior Mapper
GPS: GPSV(r),10X+PDA(r),Nuvi200(r),VistaHCx, 60CSx, Nuvi765(r),Oregon550 & Nuvi3790 (from Redstorm)

#12 Post by bartmp8 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 pm

yapahtoi wrote:hai........ :wink: what difference between Mapking's maps and malsingmaps? i used htc p3600i with mapking2007.so...which one my maps? :ko: .if any error on the maps, which link i can info to make correcttion? :-? how... i no idea know :hair: .
Do you have Mapsource Installed?

Click ---> viewtopic.php?p=11369#p11369

Using the MSM Garmin 3.xx Installer, you pin point the errors and post here:

viewforum.php?f=16

Look for Stickies: Feedback: Malsing WMAL or EMAL or SG

4_aces
GPS: Garmin XT

#13 Post by 4_aces » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 pm

hi, i am a mapking 2007 user.

is there a difference between the malsing map for mapking and garmin in terms of POI and road coverage ? are they both the same map ?

wsian
Site Admin
Site Admin
GPS: SIRFstar III

#14 Post by wsian » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 pm

4_aces wrote:..are they both the same map ?
Yes, they are same data.

rizal3871
GPS: garmin

Re: Updating of Road, POI or amendment of Malsing Mapking Ma

#15 Post by rizal3871 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:00 am

Hi I am using Mapking Landmark with the maps obtain from here: http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewt ... 00#p176200

My problem is, when I am in a hurry and I do a search for let say - Vivocity... the list will come up with so many shops that appear in Vivocity, eg, KFC, McDonalds, DBS, etc etc.. whereas I would just like to go to Vivocity only and choose that....

Can I have a map with only POI of buildings and road names only... without any distractions of shops or banks or anything else.... is it possible?

Thanks