Mapking 2007 map of USA?

Discussions on Mapking maps including our Malsingmaps offering. Post your feedbacks regarding our Mapking maps here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Malsing Mapking maps are brought to you through the cooperation between (1) malsingmaps.com and (2) MapAsia (owner of Mapking). They are available FREE OF CHARGE at Malsingmaps.com or through Mapking via internet, CD-ROMs, navigation devices and other bundles. However, you need to obtain original Mapking maps in order to use our maps in Mapking format. For example, you need to have a registered copy of Mapking Singapore to be able to use Malsing Singapore.

This is NOT a Mapking support forum. Please channel any required technical support to the proper Mapking support channel. We have NO OBLIGATION to provide solutions to any Mapking customer's problem. All assistance and information rendered here will be voluntary and courtesy of kind members of Malsingmaps.com.

All postings in this forum should be related to the Mapking navigation software and maps. Out of topic posting will be deleted without prior notice. Repeating offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.

Discussion and sharing of illegal programs and maps are not allowed. Offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.
zhifan1
GPS: HTC Tytn II Mapking R12

Mapking 2007 map of USA?

#1 Post by zhifan1 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:52 am

Anyone has any idea where to download maps for US?

ace
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Nuvi 2565, Nuvi 255W, HP iPaq 3715 with Rikaline 6033 (retired), Mapking G10 (retired)

Re: Mapking 2007 map of USA?

#2 Post by ace » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:03 am

Click here
I don't have free fish......

zhifan1
GPS: HTC Tytn II Mapking R12

#3 Post by zhifan1 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:17 am

Don think your reply was very helpful. Also, i have tried googled map of USA FOR mapking.. but could not get the result i desired. Anyone care to help?

ace
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Nuvi 2565, Nuvi 255W, HP iPaq 3715 with Rikaline 6033 (retired), Mapking G10 (retired)

#4 Post by ace » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:21 am

You are wrong. My post is very helpful.....

If you googled and hit nothing.....99.9% chance it is NOT AVAILABLE.

By the way, it is recommend that you first understand which part of the forum to post. This section is for offical Malsing Map. Your post subject is not about official Malsing Map.... If you are not sure where to post your query, please go to the Newbies Lounge section.

If not, go to the Mapking forum or visit Mapking website and ask them direct.

Mods, please lock this thread from further contamination or move it out.

My posts...as usual, please go ahead and delete. :mrgreen:
I don't have free fish......

egtan
GPS: Garmin Asus Nuvifone A10

#5 Post by egtan » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:30 am

what ace is trying to say is that there is no US maps for Mapking 2007.

Mapking only supported US maps until Mapking ver. 5. It's terribly outdated.

KeyWest
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Handy

#6 Post by KeyWest » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:30 pm

ace wrote:Click here

Lolz... a bit too harsh to a newbie eh bro ace..... but thanx for showing the link :mrgreen:
will surely come in handy next time :evil:

turbosnail
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Vista B&W, Vista HCx

#7 Post by turbosnail » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:46 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On serious note, it's quite frustrating to see people keep on asking about this and that when in fact in our wiki has already been stated that some info they are asking does not exist or we have not found it yet.

We will sure add it in if it is available. You have to bear with it for the moment since most of us oldies are trying our best to make MSM to better place to visit for info about GPS and allso relies on members to comb through the cyberspace for info about where to find this or that maps for your devices.

Why don't you do the same and let us know if you found one? I am sure others will be very grateful of your findings. :)
Last edited by bartmp8 on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Newbie Lounge