Discussions on Mapking maps including our Malsingmaps offering. Post your feedbacks regarding our Mapking maps here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Malsing Mapking maps are brought to you through the cooperation between (1) malsingmaps.com and (2) MapAsia (owner of Mapking). They are available FREE OF CHARGE at Malsingmaps.com or through Mapking via internet, CD-ROMs, navigation devices and other bundles. However, you need to obtain original Mapking maps in order to use our maps in Mapking format. For example, you need to have a registered copy of Mapking Singapore to be able to use Malsing Singapore.

This is NOT a Mapking support forum. Please channel any required technical support to the proper Mapking support channel. We have NO OBLIGATION to provide solutions to any Mapking customer's problem. All assistance and information rendered here will be voluntary and courtesy of kind members of Malsingmaps.com.

All postings in this forum should be related to the Mapking navigation software and maps. Out of topic posting will be deleted without prior notice. Repeating offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.

Discussion and sharing of illegal programs and maps are not allowed. Offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.
kheng1976
GPS: nokia

Re: Feedback: Malsing-WMal

#91 Post by kheng1976 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Hi the Jalan Redang 1/2 and Jalan Redang 1/4 are wrong

ronyjarod
GPS: HTC Touch Pro Mapking 2007

#92 Post by ronyjarod » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 pm

do not have Jalan USJ 10/1E

=D>

mingz32
GPS: holux m1000b

#93 Post by mingz32 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:45 pm

i using malsing map for mapking...but i cannot find Tanjung Leman jetty (johor). wonder any update for that?

scubamy
GPS: Asus P535

#94 Post by scubamy » Thu May 28, 2009 11:47 am

hi guys,

i m using mapking 2007 for my asus p535 but i m having problem with latest map malsing-wmal. it keeps on ask for the S/N.i had register my mkid @ mapking website and rcv the code. it works with the original map year 2007 but after i switch to the later map it keep on ask for S/N. i had contacted mapking but it seems that they are not able to help me.

thanks

azahidi
GPS: HTC Touch 3G

#95 Post by azahidi » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:34 pm

ronyjarod wrote:do not have Jalan USJ 10/1E
=D>
Jalan USJ10/1E is in the map (Mar 09 release). However unfound when searched.. but it's on the map, clearly marked.

kroll_anuar
GPS: HTC Tytn II

#96 Post by kroll_anuar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 pm

LPT - Navigation somehow always start at Temerloh or Gambang.

Hi - I have noticed that few times when I use Mapking-Malsing WMal in LPT, it cannot calculate the route if you have entered LPT. It will start to work once you passed Temerloh exit - and the starting point is always from the old road.

The same if you are close to Gambang.

Also once I was driving from Kuantan to KL, and I wanted to stop at Gambang exit, the navigation asked that I drove all the way to Sri Jaya, take the old road and get into the highway there.

Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks.

ara_ffat
Junior Mapper
GPS: Mapking2007;Garmin Mobile XT,Nuvi205W,
Dakota 20(dead stone),60Csx(TQ Adil),Nuvi1350

#97 Post by ara_ffat » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Dear kroll_anuar,

last version of v3.0 have some node problem inside it (for garmin format),probably this
mistake was copied into the mapking format.
they have updated this problem & for the next mapking version hopefully you will not see the routing problem again at LPT. :thumbsup:
Y N W A :c0evil:

kroll_anuar
GPS: HTC Tytn II

#98 Post by kroll_anuar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:40 am

ara_ffat wrote:Dear kroll_anuar,

last version of v3.0 have some node problem inside it (for garmin format),probably this
mistake was copied into the mapking format.
they have updated this problem & for the next mapking version hopefully you will not see the routing problem again at LPT. :thumbsup:
Bro,

Thanks. I know the fact that I am one of the many that get the benefit of downloading and far smaller group is making this all come together. Kudos to all of you.

Thanks.

ara_ffat
Junior Mapper
GPS: Mapking2007;Garmin Mobile XT,Nuvi205W,
Dakota 20(dead stone),60Csx(TQ Adil),Nuvi1350

#99 Post by ara_ffat » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 am

Bro wsian,
not sure what but the map for mapking2007 have some error on it..i try for WM..the map appear in the list but cannot be selected..for SG once download and unzipped only new text document in the file.. :ko:
for both WM and EM i believe the coding are wrong..pls check it out..TQ :cry:
Y N W A :c0evil:

wsian
Site Admin
Site Admin
GPS: SIRFstar III

#100 Post by wsian » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm

You maybe downloading incomplete files, perhaps while I was in the midst of uploading these files. Please re-download.