Discussions on Mapking maps including our Malsingmaps offering. Post your feedbacks regarding our Mapking maps here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Malsing Mapking maps are brought to you through the cooperation between (1) malsingmaps.com and (2) MapAsia (owner of Mapking). They are available FREE OF CHARGE at Malsingmaps.com or through Mapking via internet, CD-ROMs, navigation devices and other bundles. However, you need to obtain original Mapking maps in order to use our maps in Mapking format. For example, you need to have a registered copy of Mapking Singapore to be able to use Malsing Singapore.

This is NOT a Mapking support forum. Please channel any required technical support to the proper Mapking support channel. We have NO OBLIGATION to provide solutions to any Mapking customer's problem. All assistance and information rendered here will be voluntary and courtesy of kind members of Malsingmaps.com.

All postings in this forum should be related to the Mapking navigation software and maps. Out of topic posting will be deleted without prior notice. Repeating offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.

Discussion and sharing of illegal programs and maps are not allowed. Offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.
twosix
GPS: rikaline

Re: Feedback: Malsing-SG

#11 Post by twosix » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:34 pm

The "AnchrValeLk 316 317 and 318" carpark is on the wrong side of the road. It should be on the left side of the road instead of right side of the road.

twosix

#12 Post by twosix » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:40 pm

The Fernvale St that forms a junction with Anchorvale Link is wrongly named. It should be "Anchorvale St" instead of "Fernvale St".

twosix

#13 Post by twosix » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:50 pm

At the junction of Braddell Road and Upper Serangoon Road (N), there is a slip road from Braddell Road to Upper Serangoon Road in the direction of Hougang. However, in the Sep'07 map, there is none.

madnug
GPS: Dell X51V WM6
Qstarz BT-818

#14 Post by madnug » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Sep 07 map

Error 1
Northbound Clementi Avenue 2 road wrongly named as "Clementi Avenuenue 2"

Error 2
The slip road at Jalan Anak Bukit (X:103.778288, Y:1.31956) seems like it is not connected to the Bukit Timah Exit and Jalan Anak Bukit. Try doing a route from Bukit Timah Exit to Jalan Anak Bukit, and MapKing will make a big detour.

warsteiner10
GPS: Nil

#15 Post by warsteiner10 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:05 pm

Error Routing;

I was using the Malsing Mapking today and realize something wierd, when I search for "Marriott Hotel" when I was routing to the hotel from Newton Circle,

Correct route >
Scotts Rd > Marriott Hotel (Destination)

But I get this>
Scotts Rd > Turn Right to Draycott Rd > Turn Left to Claymore Hill > again Turn Left at Claymore Hill > Arrive at Destination at "Pacific Plaza Junction"??????

Thanks
PS, I'm using the (open) version.

v-v
GPS: HTC TyTN_II + MapKing R12 + Malsing Singapore + Garmin MXT microSD

#16 Post by v-v » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:01 pm

Malsing Singapore Oct 15 map:

The Eunos Avenue 5 is a 2 way lane between Euno Crescent and Eunos Road 2.

The current map is a one way lane from Eunos Road 2 to Eunos Crescent

Coordinates:
X: 103.900920
Y: 1.321922

twosix

#17 Post by twosix » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 pm

You may know already or work is in progress...

There is no KPE, at least for the stretch between PIE and ECP that is opened on 26 Oct.

zong
GPS: Bluetooth GPS Holux 236b receiver. With HTC Touch

#18 Post by zong » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:27 am

Hi all,

I downloaded and installed the malsing mapking 2007 maps. Whenever I want to set a destination, i always have this "RT storage Full error". What is the problem n how can i rectify it? Thanks a million!!!

multi888
Regular
Regular
GPS: Garminasus M10, M20 & A10.

#19 Post by multi888 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:02 pm

Did you use Mapking Map to search a destination and use that destination on Malsing mapking maps? You have to do a new search on the respective maps...

zong
GPS: Bluetooth GPS Holux 236b receiver. With HTC Touch

#20 Post by zong » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:13 am

Hey bro,

Thanks for the swift reply. Ermm...i use Malsing Map to go to a "Favourite" that was setup during the time when i only have Mapking Singapore Map. So i guess, i need to open the Malsing Sgmap and redo all my "Favourites" so that the error will not come out? Is that what i understand from your sentence? Thanks man!!!