Discussions on Mapking maps including our Malsingmaps offering. Post your feedbacks regarding our Mapking maps here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Malsing Mapking maps are brought to you through the cooperation between (1) malsingmaps.com and (2) MapAsia (owner of Mapking). They are available FREE OF CHARGE at Malsingmaps.com or through Mapking via internet, CD-ROMs, navigation devices and other bundles. However, you need to obtain original Mapking maps in order to use our maps in Mapking format. For example, you need to have a registered copy of Mapking Singapore to be able to use Malsing Singapore.

This is NOT a Mapking support forum. Please channel any required technical support to the proper Mapking support channel. We have NO OBLIGATION to provide solutions to any Mapking customer's problem. All assistance and information rendered here will be voluntary and courtesy of kind members of Malsingmaps.com.

All postings in this forum should be related to the Mapking navigation software and maps. Out of topic posting will be deleted without prior notice. Repeating offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.

Discussion and sharing of illegal programs and maps are not allowed. Offenders will be warned and banned from Malsingmaps.com.
whelan
GPS: Samsung Omnia

Re: Feedback: Malsing-SG

#41 Post by whelan » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:57 pm

erm.. pardon me for being really blur.. whats that?

trajet2b
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: 60CSx, 10X, Nuvi3597LMT, Kenwood DNX9170S

#42 Post by trajet2b » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:37 pm

whelan wrote:erm.. pardon me for being really blur.. whats that?
please spend sometime here:
http://www.malsingmaps.com/wiki/index.p ... contribute

irwinsim
GPS: Nuvi 200W

#43 Post by irwinsim » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Just my feedback, I believe the map for Singapore botanic garden is out of date. Recently, I try to go Jacob Ballas Children's Garden. I did found the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden in the system. But the system keep direct me to Cluny Park Road and go through the Botanic Garden. Which the road had be closed for some time.

The correct road should be Kheam Hock Road.

http://www.sbg.org.sg/asset/images/Jaco ... ap-Big.jpg

baolabei
GPS: PDA

#44 Post by baolabei » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:25 pm

There is a routing error found for Malsing SG Map. Here is the details,
When travelling along P.I.E. towards Tuas and turning to K.P.E. (E.C.P.), the routing is wrong.

nnyy
GPS: Bluetooth

#45 Post by nnyy » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Routing error caused by wrong road property. Jalan Empat and Lima off Old Airport road is a one-way road, starting from Jalan Tiga, ending (or re-joining) at Old Airport road.

rough location:
East 103d 53m 2.0s
North 1d 18m 27.2s

Also address for the nearby block 1, 3, 5 and 7 is wrong, it should be Pine Close and not Jalan Empat.

discoburg
GPS: Garmine 2465

#46 Post by discoburg » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Just downloaded the latest Mapking maps from Malsing. However most HDB blocks cannot be searched. Any help to solve this?

Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT

#47 Post by Zeus73 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:52 pm

discoburg wrote:Just downloaded the latest Mapking maps from Malsing. However most HDB blocks cannot be searched. Any help to solve this?
This is what I did when I was using MapKing 2007 last time... I get the POI from MapKing-SLA map... And for navigation, I switch to MSM...

You can download updated MapKing maps from http://www.mapking.com.sg/...

discoburg
GPS: Garmine 2465

#48 Post by discoburg » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Thanks bro. You have been most helpful. Now downloading the latest maps from Mapking SG.

How do you use just the POI from latest MK maps and navigation using MSM?

I am quite lost on the POI thing. :(
Zeus73 wrote:This is what I did when I was using MapKing 2007 last time... I get the POI from MapKing-SLA map... And for navigation, I switch to MSM...

You can download updated MapKing maps from http://www.mapking.com.sg/...

Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT

#49 Post by Zeus73 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm

discoburg wrote:Thanks bro. You have been most helpful. Now downloading the latest maps from Mapking SG.

How do you use just the POI from latest MK maps and navigation using MSM?

I am quite lost on the POI thing. :(
Hmm... Long time never use that software already... PDA also sold... I think there's a collection of recent POI you have used... Find the POI you want to go to at MapKing-SLA map, then set as destination... After that, switch to MSM... If the destination is not set, go to the recent POI list to find back the same POI as destination... Now you can have best of both world... :thumbsup:

Hope that I recall correctly... :oops:

adrianyujs
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
GPS: Nuvi 205W/1350/1460/3790
HP Ipaq HX2750 + Holux GPSlim 236
Nokia 5800 + Garmin XT S60 / Mapking R12

#50 Post by adrianyujs » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:08 am

well done wsian for the latest July 09 map update :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!!