DIY Seremban routable Map

Maps contributed by members of Malsingmaps.

Moderator: Moderators

cflai
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Garmin GPSMAP60Csx
Garmin NUVI 760
Dopod U1000 Mapking

Re: DIY Seremban routable Map

#11 Post by cflai » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 am

Bro bernGPS

Frankly, I should not get involved in this discussion on copyrights etc. as I am not in a position to do so, but I could not help feeling I should put in my 2 cent's worth here at this point. I think Bro nac9031 has been very amicable by taking his DIY map out of the Forum after the Senior members' posts.

Since you have mentioned before about being short of mappers, and I think we do not want to dampen Bro nac9031's enthusiasm in wanting to get involved in mapping and contributing to the members here, why not make Bro nac9031 one of your mappers?

Just my 2 cent's worth, please don't flame me.....

cflai

asichia
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: GPSMap 60CSX

#12 Post by asichia » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 am

On my point of view, i sumit the tracklog is to help malsingmaps to improve their map.Not to other people. :-k

bernGPS
Senior Mapper
GPS: Garmin 10x, GPSmap78s (now become a lemon) & etrex Vista HCx

#13 Post by bernGPS » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 pm

cflai wrote:Bro bernGPS

Frankly, I should not get involved in this discussion on copyrights etc. as I am not in a position to do so, but I could not help feeling I should put in my 2 cent's worth here at this point. I think Bro nac9031 has been very amicable by taking his DIY map out of the Forum after the Senior members' posts.

Since you have mentioned before about being short of mappers, and I think we do not want to dampen Bro nac9031's enthusiasm in wanting to get involved in mapping and contributing to the members here, why not make Bro nac9031 one of your mappers?

Just my 2 cent's worth, please don't flame me.....

cflai
Everyone is welcome. So far got a few part-timers who have offered their services.