General chat about GPS technology
- Posts: 850
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 pm
- GPS: Omnia HD + GMXT with 10x / Agis NavFone /Nuvi 765 /nRoute with 10X / Di~GPS on D700!
- Location: Eastern Singapore
I use V cool premium...external antenna....if u use h/p internal gps, it will be slow with v cool or Huper Optic...both ceramic base!
Omnia HD with GMXT & Garmin 10X / Agis NavFone /
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 pm
- GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
- Location: Haagse Duinen
I had recently opted the SunGuard film which was added to the rear screens to protect against UV en keeping my dog cool behind. This film has a special metal layer which allows uninterrupted operation with signals for any units to work unhindered. I saw the Vendor's own vehicle with GPS on board working flawlessly. I will eventually have it done all-round. First to benefit is for my dogs with their own boot space behind followed by a Webasto heater en cooler that can also be operated/activated through my cellphone an hour in advance prior to approaching the car.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest