General chat about GPS technology
- Valued Contributor
- Posts: 1348
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:00 am
- GPS: Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575, Papaga N1, iGo, 5800, M1200, M1000B/C
- Location: Penang
- Senior Mapper
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:44 pm
- GPS: Magellan Meridian Color
Garmin Nuvi 200, 260, 1460, 2465, 2576R, 3560 & Etrex 30
- Location: Penang, Malaysia
I use an empty beer can as shield not because it interferes with the GPS but I am affected by the emissions. My DVR is guaranteed not to interfere with the GPS because it is sold as a pair.moeyHC wrote: Bro... Laugh Die me....
Change DVR lah!....
Lean not on your own understanding
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests