Here's a summary of what I think of the GPS thingy.
1) Map for Klang is not accurate, especially for the small roads. Went to Melaka last month, and it was very bad. Outside the main town, it was practically empty.
2) If the GPS is not plugged into a cigarette lighter, then it would last about 3 hours. After the battery is flat, you cannot turn it on even if you plug it into a cigarette lighter. After about 1 hour of charging, then you can turn it back on. When you turn it back on, then it goes back to default settings and you must configure the entire settings again, ie. Select Language, Set Date/Time etc.
3) There are 4 settings for navigation (shortest distance, shortest time etc). I have tried all 4 variations and the voice navigation is wrong. The female voice is always telling me I am going the wrong way (every 100 meters) and to make a U-turn. In the end, I simply turned off the voice volume.
4) When it is giving directions, the voice will talk every 100 meters. Therefore, the voice is always talking. For example, in 500 meters, turn left. In 400 meters, turn left. And so on.
5) With Mapking, it would recalculate if you go in a different direction. With mynavi, when you choose a destination then it has only one fixed route in mind. If you deviate from that fixed route, then it will tell you "you are going the wrong way, please make a u-turn" to its original route. It does not recalculate and give you new directions.
BTW, I can sell it back to the Proton dealers for at least $500 because I asked them last time (supposedly the retail price $1,900 and Proton special price $1,030). You should walk into a Proton branch and check it out yourself.
I am still using my Dopod with GPS. It is much better.