GPS in CBU vehicle & GPS in Proton

General chat about GPS technology

Moderator: Moderators

locator
GPS: Holux Slim240 + Ipaq 3870

Re: GPS in CBU vehicle & GPS in Proton

#61 Post by locator » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:46 pm

Dear Grumpy and qwerty1976;
Hey guys , i m sure you guys are well educated and are the top at your own professions , however dun u think that we are behavings like kids?? Well, i am not in the position to say who is right from wrong , its 2008 oready , let's stop here and look forward.Cool ? (I m wating for you guys to reply me).
We are all here to learn and share our experiences in using and developing GPS devices , not to compare who is more knowledgeble and who is better than who in their own field.It seems like we are all under alot of pressure in life , at work, relationships ,so here is a haven for hobbies , not for rivals. :rock:

handsome924
GPS: we developed GPS tracking and call center system

#62 Post by handsome924 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 am

Hi, i understand your frustration, that is the reason we have developed a GPS tracking and call center system which allow not oni call center to track but also the customer to track.

we have develop this solution to some GPS tracking companies, which improved their response time dramatically.

anyone looking to this kind of solution, please email us feedback@trinerva.com

and if you have any contact which allow us to improved all those Captor, Cobra, and etc system, we happily to hear from you all.

thanks.

locator
GPS: Holux Slim240 + Ipaq 3870

#63 Post by locator » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:12 pm

handsome924 wrote:Hi, i understand your frustration, that is the reason we have developed a GPS tracking and call center system which allow not oni call center to track but also the customer to track.

we have develop this solution to some GPS tracking companies, which improved their response time dramatically.

anyone looking to this kind of solution, please email us feedback@trinerva.com

and if you have any contact which allow us to improved all those Captor, Cobra, and etc system, we happily to hear from you all.

thanks.

Thanks mate :thumbsup: Good piece of information,all the best !! \:D/

steiven
Regular
Regular
GPS: 255W

#64 Post by steiven » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 am

Ok, we have GPS navigator system, GPS tracking system and GPS fleet management system.
So.....any conclusion on which fleet management system is the best?

LaughingMan1
GPS: Malaysia

#65 Post by LaughingMan1 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm

=D> so many GPS system...And finally proton have it in their new persona se and exora.