Malsingmaps Forum

It is currently Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:19 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 pm 
Offline
Senior Mapper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:46 am
Posts: 375
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
GPS: nüvi 255W
Hi,

We are planning to visit Singapore in July/Aug. Can you suggest place to visit (i.e. resorts, beaches, etc.) in the JB area while we are in Singapore? Thanks.

_________________
-KT :)


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 pm 
Offline
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
Posts: 4811
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Panasonic ICE+Garmin
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad3
ktan wrote:
Hi,

We are planning to visit Singapore in July/Aug. Can you suggest place to visit (i.e. resorts, beaches, etc.) in the JB area while we are in Singapore? Thanks.



If you are into golf then visit Pulai Desaru Beach Resort ( N1 33.636 E104 15.202 )

early morning breakfast at Hua Mui Kopitiam (N1 27.439 E103 45.859) Kopi - toast - chicken chop :hungry: :thumbsup:
Lunch or dinner at Jade Garden Rest ( N1 21.057 E104 13.430 ), Sg Renggit :thumbsup:

Nearby attractions ( nothing to shout about but since you are there ..... )
Desaru Fruit Farm N1 35.006 E104 11.634
Ostrich Farm N1 22.131 E104 14.500
Kota Tinggi Firefly Tour N1 43.586 E103 53.995
Kota Tinggi Waterfalls N1 49.763 E103 50.038

Jusco Terbau City N1 32.948 E103 47.770
Jusco Bk Indra N1 28.912 E103 39.350 ( one of the bigger malls )


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:50 pm 
Offline
Senior Mapper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:46 am
Posts: 375
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
GPS: nüvi 255W
Thanks. I will keep these in mind when I am in the aeras. We are looking at the Desaru beach area info earlier too. Sounds like there are confirmed with the local as well.

_________________
-KT :)


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:26 pm 
Offline
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:00 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Penang
GPS: Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575, Papaga N1, iGo, 5800, M1200, M1000B/C
What if I have only one evening in JB.... Dinner only?... thanks for sharing.. will be there soon..

_________________
MSM Glossary/Index - http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57986#p57986


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 am 
Offline
Elite
Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 pm
Posts: 2823
Location: Haagse Duinen
GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
moeyHC wrote:
What if I have only one evening in JB.... Dinner only?... thanks for sharing.. will be there soon..


Brudder Moey... enjoy yrself & chiak poh nonetheless, make sure you park nicely and unobtrusive and discrete too... you know you are in Johore territory yah? :-$ :mrgreen:
Ok lah...suggestion for you as host to a far away Forum visitor.... JB them as any hospitable host...which is, Just Bayah lah the dinner treat!!!! :thumbsup:

_________________
:tracking: Recent caption
I do not claim copyright on the images (when it's not mine) displayed. The image(s) are only added to accentuate &/or amuse my posts.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 pm 
Offline
Senior Mapper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:46 am
Posts: 375
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
GPS: nüvi 255W
SilverBeauty wrote:
If you are into golf then visit Pulai Desaru Beach Resort ( N1 33.636 E104 15.202 )

early morning breakfast at Hua Mui Kopitiam (N1 27.439 E103 45.859) Kopi - toast - chicken chop :hungry: :thumbsup:
Lunch or dinner at Jade Garden Rest ( N1 21.057 E104 13.430 ), Sg Renggit :thumbsup:

Nearby attractions ( nothing to shout about but since you are there ..... )
Desaru Fruit Farm N1 35.006 E104 11.634
Ostrich Farm N1 22.131 E104 14.500
Kota Tinggi Firefly Tour N1 43.586 E103 53.995
Kota Tinggi Waterfalls N1 49.763 E103 50.038

Jusco Terbau City N1 32.948 E103 47.770
Jusco Bk Indra N1 28.912 E103 39.350 ( one of the bigger malls )

I can't seem to find POI for Firefly tour on MSM 5.10a version. Is this POI on the latest 5.13 map? Thanks.

_________________
-KT :)


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 am 
Offline
Senior Mapper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:00 am
Posts: 3362
Location: Sabah & Sarawak
GPS: Garmin 10x, GPSmap78s (now become a lemon) & etrex Vista HCx
SilverBeauty wrote:
ktan wrote:
Hi,

We are planning to visit Singapore in July/Aug. Can you suggest place to visit (i.e. resorts, beaches, etc.) in the JB area while we are in Singapore? Thanks.



If you are into golf then visit Pulai Desaru Beach Resort ( N1 33.636 E104 15.202 )

early morning breakfast at Hua Mui Kopitiam (N1 27.439 E103 45.859) Kopi - toast - chicken chop :hungry: :thumbsup:
Lunch or dinner at Jade Garden Rest ( N1 21.057 E104 13.430 ), Sg Renggit :thumbsup:

Nearby attractions ( nothing to shout about but since you are there ..... )
Desaru Fruit Farm N1 35.006 E104 11.634
Ostrich Farm N1 22.131 E104 14.500
Kota Tinggi Firefly Tour N1 43.586 E103 53.995
Kota Tinggi Waterfalls N1 49.763 E103 50.038

Jusco Terbau City N1 32.948 E103 47.770
Jusco Bk Indra N1 28.912 E103 39.350 ( one of the bigger malls )


Ah hah. I will be in JB from 20-23 July (for work :ko: ). Will try to check out some of these recommendations.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group