TT session in SS2, PJ

Discussions on our website, gatherings and other community issues.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
onetree710
Senior Mapper
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm
GPS: Garmin Nuvi 205W, 1350, 60CSX
Location: PJ, Selangor
Contact:

TT session in SS2, PJ

#1 Post by onetree710 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Hello,

If you happen to be around PJ area tonight, we are having a small TT session at Kayu Nasi Kandar SS2 (3.116605,101.617484) around 9:45pm.
So, feel free to drop by and get to meet some of the mappers in person.
No fix agenda and topics, just a small TT gathering to talk about anything and everything.
If you have questions or problems concerning your GPS, you are most welcomed to join too :)

See you there.

Kevin
view your map contributions at masmap online

User avatar
miezarnd
Senior Mapper
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am
GPS: Yang dalam kereta punya
https://goo.gl/XBdH3k
Location: Puncak Alam, SEL
Contact:

Re: TT session in SS2, PJ

#2 Post by miezarnd » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:08 am

onetree710 wrote:Hello,

If you happen to be around PJ area tonight, we are having a small TT session at Kayu Nasi Kandar SS2 (3.116605,101.617484) around 9:45pm.
So, feel free to drop by and get to meet some of the mappers in person.
No fix agenda and topics, just a small TT gathering to talk about anything and everything.
If you have questions or problems concerning your GPS, you are most welcomed to join too :)

See you there.

Kevin
May be next time we should organize GG la Kevin. Announce in MSM forum and see how many people would like to join. Perhaps our Top Team willing to join if we initiate it properly... hehehe
Temerloh - Sekinchan - Sg. Puyu = 7
2575LM / 3790 / 4592LM / GPSMAP 64s / Montana 650
Jalan-jalan cari makan

sabre23t
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:00 am
GPS: Nuvi1350 and Google Maps Android
Location: Klang, Selangor
Contact:

Re: TT session in SS2, PJ

#3 Post by sabre23t » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:56 am

I'm interest in a TT in PJ or SJ area too.
Haven't been active here for quite some time, like to catch up with old friends. ;-)
The world is MyMaps!

User avatar
miezarnd
Senior Mapper
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am
GPS: Yang dalam kereta punya
https://goo.gl/XBdH3k
Location: Puncak Alam, SEL
Contact:

Re: TT session in SS2, PJ

#4 Post by miezarnd » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Glad to meet 'Otai' too. Usually new mapp ers je yg kuar TT. Favorite location usually.in PJ, Kota Damansara & new place to chose.. Puncak Alam @ Setia Alam.. Amacam, minat nak join?
Temerloh - Sekinchan - Sg. Puyu = 7
2575LM / 3790 / 4592LM / GPSMAP 64s / Montana 650
Jalan-jalan cari makan

sabre23t
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:00 am
GPS: Nuvi1350 and Google Maps Android
Location: Klang, Selangor
Contact:

Re: TT session in SS2, PJ

#5 Post by sabre23t » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:30 pm

miezarnd wrote:Glad to meet 'Otai' too. Usually new mapp ers je yg kuar TT. Favorite location usually.in PJ, Kota Damansara & new place to chose.. Puncak Alam @ Setia Alam.. Amacam, minat nak join?
Any of those places okay for me. Easy to go to on way from work in KL back home to Klang. ;-)
The world is MyMaps!

User avatar
Redstorm
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
Posts: 2738
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:37 pm
GPS: Montana 650, Nuvi 2465, 3790 & 3560LM
Location: Hougang, Sg
Contact:

Re: TT session in SS2, PJ

#6 Post by Redstorm » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:33 pm

sabre23t wrote:
miezarnd wrote:Glad to meet 'Otai' too. Usually new mapp ers je yg kuar TT. Favorite location usually.in PJ, Kota Damansara & new place to chose.. Puncak Alam @ Setia Alam.. Amacam, minat nak join?
Any of those places okay for me. Easy to go to on way from work in KL back home to Klang. ;-)
Wah, long time no see. What have you been busy with? :mrgreen:
Olight M20 R2
Jetbeam RRT 1, RRT 2
Fenix TK10, TK11 R2, TK12 R5, PD30, L1D, L2D, LD01, P2D
Romisen RC-W4, RC-N3
Ultrafire WF-606A, C3, A20, A10
MTE C3, C2-1
Surefire 6P

sabre23t
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:00 am
GPS: Nuvi1350 and Google Maps Android
Location: Klang, Selangor
Contact:

Re: TT session in SS2, PJ

#7 Post by sabre23t » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Redstorm wrote:Wah, long time no see. What have you been busy with? :mrgreen:
Lately? :wink:
Been playing with my Gingerbread SGS2, Foursquare, Oustme, MapMaker, G+, FB, Twitter etc.
The world is MyMaps!

malik125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:37 pm
GPS: portal of malysia singa pour
Contact:

Re: TT session in SS2, PJ

#8 Post by malik125 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:41 pm

May be next time we should organize GG la Kevin. Announce in MSM forum and see how many people would like to join. Perhaps our Top Team willing to join if we initiate it properly... hehehe ](*,)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests