Page 47 of 47

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 am
by Mohammad
jasonlee wrote:
nazrose wrote:
=D> =D> =D> :D


if you want to update the map... new MSM NT for Mapsource v5.31 released now.. http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewt ... p?p=194543
Mohammad wrote:OK! THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO! :tq:
If you wish to be alerted by eMail every time there is a new map, when you are at the download page, click on the first link near the top of the page: Subscribe topic and you will be among the first to download the latest map.
THANKS AGAIN! :tq:

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:40 pm
by Mohammad
Ok, my Garmin-Asus A10 model has:

1) Software V5.0.77

2) Map: Malsingmap 2010.20 (P)
3) Map: City Navigator 2010.30

Do you think it needs to be updated?

Thanks!

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:02 pm
by miezarnd
Mohammad wrote:Ok, my Garmin-Asus A10 model has:

1) Software V5.0.77 - V5.0.64 provide system stability and add GPS Satellite Position Timing Function.

2) Map: Malsingmap 2010.20 (P) - Latest map is 2011.30. More streets and junction view (JCV) added. This map is free for the rest of your unit life.

3) Map: City Navigator 2010.30 - Latest map is 2011.20. Also more streets and junction view added. AFAIK, this maps is free for first 60 days of your first satellite fix. You may need to purchase the update if the free update period ended.

Do you think it needs to be updated? - YES - recommended

Thanks!

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 am
by Mohammad
Thanks! :tq: Appreciate your reply & efforts greatly. :thumbsup:

So, if I want to update those you recommended, where should I go & what should I do?

Best Regards! :)

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:31 pm
by miezarnd
Mohammad wrote:Thanks! :tq: Appreciate your reply & efforts greatly. :thumbsup:

So, if I want to update those you recommended, where should I go & what should I do?

Best Regards! :)
Please refer HERE. I did not own any garminasus product before so I'm not able to give detail help beyond that. :(

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:38 am
by Mohammad
miezarnd wrote:
Mohammad wrote:Thanks! :tq: Appreciate your reply & efforts greatly. :thumbsup:

So, if I want to update those you recommended, where should I go & what should I do?

Best Regards! :)
Please refer HERE. I did not own any garminasus product before so I'm not able to give detail help beyond that. :(
Hey! That's amazing! I managed to install the followings with your help! :thumbsup:

1) Malsingmaps Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei NT 2011.30
2) City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.40


Truly speaking, you all are awsome! :tq:


This community rocks! :supz:



Many thanks from me :tq:


God bless.

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 am
by nazrose
try this maybe it help:

-Download gmapsupp_v533.zip at http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewt ... 37#p194837

-Create a directory/folder named 'Map', unzip gmapsupp_v533.zip> then copy your gmapsupp.img map there (into Map folder)

-You check/tick MSM NT v5.33 map from Settings>Navigation>Map Info.. only check/tick one map..

Re: Very strange...

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 am
by Mohammad
nazrose wrote:try this maybe it help:

-Download gmapsupp_v533.zip at http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewt ... 37#p194837

-Create a directory/folder named 'Map', unzip gmapsupp_v533.zip> then copy your gmapsupp.img map there (into Map folder)

-You check/tick MSM NT v5.33 map from Settings>Navigation>Map Info.. only check/tick one map..
Thanks for the info! :tq:

Re: Newbie Guide to Mapsource Installation & Use

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:49 pm
by Jesicareese
Nice guide.. :D