NEWBIES, USE THIS FORUM AS YOUR FIRST STOP. Seniors will guide you on whether to obtain info and which forum to post your queries.
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 pm
- GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
- Location: Haagse Duinen
cheowkwen wrote:Haha, ..... I'm able to find the POI when I set it to stimulator mode......
Heyyy brudder Cheowkwen, I thought you'd be excited but couldn't believe reading about you getting
as a result???!!!
Just teasing ya... well, I'm sure you will do well once you got most POIs (prick on instantly
) under control and submitting your positive mapping inputs whenever possible.
I do not claim copyright on the images (when it's not mine) displayed. The image
(s) are only added to accentuate &/or amuse my posts.
- Qualified Mapper
- Posts: 1192
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 10:07 am
- GPS: Garmin 60CSx + GA25MCX
- Location: Seberang Jerteh, Besut...
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 am
- GPS: Garmin Nuvi 40
Haha...cruiser, you are such a funny guy....
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests