I'm thinking of importing a Kenwood DNX8120 in car navigation system from the USA to use in SG...
However, I am not very sure of whether it will be fit for use here. I understand many people have had positive results bringing over
the DNX7100 and 7200 for use locally but what about the 8120?
Below are some tech specs of the DNX8220BT (same as DNX8120 but UK model)
http://www.kenwood.eu/products/car/mult ... T/details/
With one-touch access to entertainment, navigation, and Bluetooth technology, Kenwood’s DNX8120 is the ultimate all in one. A highly advanced in-dash system, the DNX8120 offers guidance by Garmin, premium NAVTEQ mapping of USA/Canada, and built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free cell phone operation and voice dialing. The DNX8120 provides superior sound quality, a 6.95" touchscreen with advanced GUI, and the industry’s fastest access to iPod audio and video files.
• 6.95” Color Touchscreen Display
• Built-in Garmin Navigation With USA, Canada, PR, Alaska, Hawaii Mapping
• Built-In Bluetooth Technology
• New GUI with Changeable Skin and Customizable Start-up
• Fastest Access to iPod Audio/Video with High-speed iPod Control
• 5.1 Decoding/Playback with (5V) RCA Preouts (L,C,R, LS,RS,Sub)
• 2 Relay Control Outputs for garage doors, lighting, trunk, etc.
• Ready to add SAT and HD Radio
• Remote Control Included