Beware of BLACK MECHANIC SHOP, ~Robbers in disguise

Take a break from GPS related topics. Share a joke or just chit chat.

Moderator: Moderators

ahhl
GPS: Axim x51 and 10x

Re: Beware of BLACK MECHANIC SHOP, ~Robbers in disguise

#11 Post by ahhl » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm

my experience...never ever send to even panel workshop. sent to authorised service only....these vulture will open up you car into piceses then get in to argument with insurance, of course insurance would not agree because the vulture asking for the sky...in the mean time you stranded, you cannot even tow your car away because they dismantle everything...they acktually forcing you to fork-up the extra what insurance willing to pay.

they even bragg some car stranded for year because insurance cannot agree to their price.....that what they call panel workshop.

never...never..sent to panel workshop..only authorised service centre....anyway you suppose to get ori part...and insurance is paying ..right

well...that is my experience.. :fire:

badrol
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Garmin Nuvi200

Re: Beware of BLACK MECHANIC SHOP, ~Robbers in disguise

#12 Post by badrol » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:01 pm

ahhl wrote:my experience...never ever send to even panel workshop. sent to authorised service only....these vulture will open up you car into piceses then get in to argument with insurance, of course insurance would not agree because the vulture asking for the sky...in the mean time you stranded, you cannot even tow your car away because they dismantle everything...they acktually forcing you to fork-up the extra what insurance willing to pay.

they even bragg some car stranded for year because insurance cannot agree to their price.....that what they call panel workshop.

never...never..sent to panel workshop..only authorised service centre....anyway you suppose to get ori part...and insurance is paying ..right

well...that is my experience.. :fire:

Your was own damage claim or 3rd party claim? Sound like a 3rd party claim but you are using panel workshop :-k