Didn't Compass Secure close down?? Why still got ads?

Take a break from GPS related topics. Share a joke or just chit chat.

Moderator: Moderators

Grumpy
GPS: Garmin Nuvo
Mio C320

Didn't Compass Secure close down?? Why still got ads?

#1 Post by Grumpy » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 pm

I'm confused.

Didn't Compass Secure have some small office opposite Eastin Hotel and they closed shop because they could not sell anything?

My friend worked inside and he said they stopped servicing their customers long time ago and they sacked a lot of the staff.

My friend said they had less than 30 customers.

How come I see ads for Compass Secure again????

cruiser
Elite
Elite
GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.

Re: Didn't Compass Secure close down?? Why still got ads?

#2 Post by cruiser » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:07 am

Grumpy wrote:I'm confused.

Didn't Compass Secure have some small office opposite Eastin Hotel and they closed shop because they could not sell anything?

My friend worked inside and he said they stopped servicing their customers long time ago and they sacked a lot of the staff.

My friend said they had less than 30 customers.

How come I see ads for Compass Secure again????

If they can afford the Ad fees... I don't see why any business would want to shun off a business or Contract deal?? If Compass cannot meet up their side of the commitment... its a case between them and their "current or would-be new customers... and thereafter, Business as Usual... :mrgreen:
:tracking: Recent caption
I do not claim copyright on the images (when it's not mine) displayed. The image(s) are only added to accentuate &/or amuse my posts.

Grumpy
GPS: Garmin Nuvo
Mio C320

Re: Didn't Compass Secure close down?? Why still got ads?

#3 Post by Grumpy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:26 am

Hmm

I think Compass Secure is trying to get new sales (however they can) but they will probably just install and offer no after sales support.

I see their office already closed down... so how do they track and recovery your car?

You may as well go into any accessory shop and install and GPS system and track yourself via sms.