Taktik Terkini Perompak Menggunakan GPS

Take a break from GPS related topics. Share a joke or just chit chat.

Moderator: Moderators

ace
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Nuvi 2565, Nuvi 255W, HP iPaq 3715 with Rikaline 6033 (retired), Mapking G10 (retired)

Re: Taktik Terkini Perompak Menggunakan GPS

#11 Post by ace » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 pm

SilverBeauty wrote:
jasonlee wrote:Since the likelihood of you being seen away from your home and your car being unattended is greater than situations when you are too drunk to drive, perhaps it is a better idea to configure as 'home', your neighbourhood policeman's house and let the robbers face the policeman if they think the house is unprotected. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well if you live in a high rise apartment like me with 250 other neighbors, then it is OK to put it as HOME :mrgreen:
hmm...

I park my car in a multistory carpark and nearby are blocks of apartment. Which block and which unit do I live? :-$ :mrgreen:
I don't have free fish......

SilverBeauty
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Pioneer AVH-P8450BT
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad2

Re: Taktik Terkini Perompak Menggunakan GPS

#12 Post by SilverBeauty » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 pm

ace wrote:
SilverBeauty wrote:
Well if you live in a high rise apartment like me with 250 other neighbors, then it is OK to put it as HOME :mrgreen:
hmm...

I park my car in a multistory carpark and nearby are blocks of apartment. Which block and which unit do I live? :-$ :mrgreen:

Bro Ace, you and me same situation la ... I also live next to a church which makes it more interesting depending on the GPS accuracy that day .... :lol: