EuroCup 2008

Hamsters, geocachers, hikers, bikers, 4WD kakis, aviationist, fishing fans, scrambler fans, kitesurfers and more .. come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

cruiser
Elite
Elite
GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.

Re: EuroCup 2008

#21 Post by cruiser » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Frivolity Offering Cheaters (crooks if you like :mrgreen: )... that's how we are faced with over here... when services are nicely laced with cunning intros thru SMS routey albeit tunes or clips which are later followed with unnoticed additions and one suddenly gets to notice at the next billing.... :hair:

We have an escape route on this, dial a nr and once connected,... :nehneh: ONCE connected i.e., after long waitings on their expensive voice automated paid line (like 1,20 Euro pm), not FREE anymore (where is their FREE support service??? :-? ) and from there, it will be promised to be investigated which may take days to weeks or not at all and it gets repeated all over again... :x

The Tel. host/server operator here is under legislation too and could not take your subscription off automatically by default, Free trade on Enterprise & Excise in this case... and you will soon feel scammed...

The Minister & Justice Dept stepped into this to stop the pilfering of an individual's acct from the so-called hideous FOC sms msging last year... with success & relief for thousands duped by the ploy & penalty, unsuspectingly confronted by the rogue operators!!!

It won't happen to acct created and invoiced from your Company's application (Legal repercussions are rather avoided by them) but if they noticed you are an individual, BINGO...! :evil:

OK... so what do you ALL make out of Holland's opening for the European Cup??? Back to topic ... and many more days to come... facing France this Friday for us... :rock: \:D/
:tracking: Recent caption
I do not claim copyright on the images (when it's not mine) displayed. The image(s) are only added to accentuate &/or amuse my posts.

cruiser
Elite
Elite
GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.

#22 Post by cruiser » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:09 pm

SOSweet wrote: Bro cruiser, Friday, the 13th, the lucky date when our bro singawon get his brand new CNG car, Holland will be facing France, a former Would Cup champion. It is a match worth waiting for.
Cheers for Holland and France. :thumbsup:

=D> VOILA!!! :thumbsup: and :tq: Bro Sweet... that sounds real gastronomic with sour cheese and French fries to go with it... :hungry:
Hup, Hup... Holland!!! or is it Viva La France....heheh :mrgreen:

U R staying up late I guess....? Keep in check and no msming hahhhh... but smsing is FREE of Charge from me while match heats up towards midnight by us and have a Lor Mee if we lose!!! :thumbsup:
I do not claim copyright on the images (when it's not mine) displayed. The image(s) are only added to accentuate &/or amuse my posts.

SOSweet
Veteran
Veteran
GPS: Nuvi 200W, Omnia II + GMXT

#23 Post by SOSweet » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:28 am

cruiser wrote:Hup, Hup... Holland!!! or is it Viva La France....heheh :mrgreen:
U R staying up late I guess....? Keep in check and no msming hahhhh... but smsing is FREE of Charge from me while match heats up towards midnight by us and have a Lor Mee if we lose!!! :thumbsup:
Bro cruiser, it cost us 30 cents (Sg) to SMS oversea 10 SMS = 1 lor mee :$gone: :cry:
France striker Thierry Henry and captain Patrick Vieira will ensure a high scoreline. :mrgreen:
HEALTHY LIVING :
Eat Less - Salt & Sugar
Do More - Exercises & Good Deeds

deani77
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
GPS: Garmin Nuvi 42 (Navigation)

#24 Post by deani77 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:37 am

Get your latest result in your PC here \:D/

cruiser
Elite
Elite

#25 Post by cruiser » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:03 am

Whoaaaahhh... our 1st GOAL by our Dirk Kuyt in under 10 mins play from a header...!!! \:D/

Image... Cheers to ALL... with a Grolsch in my hand!!!

Holland>> 1 - 0 << France

cruiser
Elite
Elite

#26 Post by cruiser » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:03 am

:thumbsup: Half Time....>>> :thumbsup: Image

.....is over,

We saw the hands-ball by the Keeper's box did take place but under the circumstances... not in anyway deliberate... is overlooked by Ref despite Thierry's signs indicating a clear penalty claim. Its nothing like comparing an earlier deliberate rough tackle and backhand hard slap to the underjaw that floored our player Van der Vaart, aaaaand, Frenchie got away with it...!!! :x

Whoaaahhh... in under 15 mins... Robin van Percie scored the 2nd goal!!!

Holland>> 2 - 0 << FranceImage

cruiser
Elite
Elite

#27 Post by cruiser » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:15 am

Whoooaaahhh... GOAL AGAIN!!!!

1 minute after Thierry's almost offside goal... our Arjen Robben scored his for Holland's 3rd Goal!!!

Holland>> 4 - 1 << France

the 4th and 2nd goal from Sneijder... WoW!!!

My hats off to Thierry... :prayer: he played well and gentlemanly... he deserves a good standing ovation for his side!!

Where is Jag... I hope he's awake and watching.... :thumbsup:

jaguar
Councillor
Councillor
GPS: Nuvi 310, 60CSx, 10x

#28 Post by jaguar » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:41 am

Hee hee.. I returned from biergarten and watch the match ... Holland not bad... but France players very rough......... =D>
Look on the bright side ya? :muak:

cruiser
Elite
Elite

#29 Post by cruiser » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:44 am

Heyyy... u're hiding hahhh??? [-X :mrgreen: ....Great to see u in the pitch... oops... Bierpit like we say...

Yah lah... there are some rough dudes by France side... but not dirty... we must admit it too!! \:D/

PROOST to your success there too in Germany and me... only burpping away with lots of outside honking and bonking of claxons... we are on the road to.... Orange Bounty!!! \:D/

jaguar
Councillor
Councillor
GPS: Nuvi 310, 60CSx, 10x

#30 Post by jaguar » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:05 am

Some nights... the temperatture in the biergartens here can be cold .... around 10deg C... tonight about 13 deg C... becos I hang a thermo on my 'ears'... :mrgreen: anyway.. watching the games here with 0.5 litre at a time is exciting.....

yesterday... when Germany was down 1 and then 2... our table kept very quiet....... or else... kenna 'whack' :mrgreen:

Wow... all the cars honk very loud on the roads ...... yee ha !!!

:gulp: 11pm now.. gonna sleep...... :drunk:
Look on the bright side ya? :muak: