Malsingmaps Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:38 am 
Site Owner
Site Owner

GPS: GPS V,Colo 300, 60CSx, Forerunner 305 & 405, Oregon 300, Nuvi 255W, 1350, 1460, 3790, 62S
SRdeFSR wrote:
Her blog. Singaporean part time model... in my book, would have gotten 10/10 if not for her slightly oversize bottom...

I think you meant to say "bottom bracket" of her bike. Ya laa .. too big .. Contrary to popular belief, us mountain bikers are not pervs you know ... :wink:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:48 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: 60CSx
adilothman wrote:
SRdeFSR wrote:
Her blog. Singaporean part time model... in my book, would have gotten 10/10 if not for her slightly oversize bottom...

I think you meant to say "bottom bracket" of her bike. Ya laa .. too big .. Contrary to popular belief, us mountain bikers are not pervs you know ... :wink:

Well, she did say 'Her life is our entertainment'. So lets be entertained. :rock:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:04 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Garmin 60Csx
Hey adil, why not organise a 10km or less MTB for MAlsingmaps kakis? At least we got excuess to ask angela to ride with me again. =P~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 am 

GPS: garmin 60csx
i never ride a mountain bike before, n never ever thk about it, but after saw the photo of "big bottom model" suddently i'm thinking to buy a 2nd tangan m.bike.... :-k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:24 pm 
Site Owner
Site Owner

GPS: GPS V,Colo 300, 60CSx, Forerunner 305 & 405, Oregon 300, Nuvi 255W, 1350, 1460, 3790, 62S
endura wrote:
Hey adil, why not organise a 10km or less MTB for MAlsingmaps kakis? At least we got excuess to ask angela to ride with me again. =P~

Oh i definitely have something up the sleeves - involving a hottie local celebrity no less .. she's been meaning to try out mountain biking so i have no choice and forced to introduce the sport to her .. as much as I am reluctant to do so since i am so busy :mrgreen: . Not. Once sudah geng, I will surely invite you all to join. In about 5 years from now.

He're something to whet the appetite .. a "halal" temptation for a change ..

Attachments:
File comment: Buatan Amarika ..
IMG_0900A.jpg
IMG_0900A.jpg [ 68.93 KiB | Viewed 925 times ]
File comment: Epiphany - handcrafted magnesium rocker arm with hollow carbon fiber cross member.
IMG_0905A.jpg
IMG_0905A.jpg [ 211.32 KiB | Viewed 925 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:28 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Vista B&W, Vista HCx
adilothman wrote:
endura wrote:

Oh i definitely have something up the sleeves - involving a hottie local celebrity no less .. she's been meaning to try out mountain biking so i have no choice and forced to introduce the sport to her .. as much as I am reluctant to do so since i am so busy :mrgreen: . Not. Once sudah geng, I will surely invite you all to join. In about 5 years from now.

He're something to whet the appetite .. a "halal" temptation for a change ..

So you finally take the plunge and get yourself an Id? Good for you dude.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:37 pm 
Site Owner
Site Owner

turbosnail wrote:
So you finally take the plunge and get yourself an Id? Good for you dude.

Problem was I took the plunge only 2 years ago with my Scott. Now second plunge in as many years with the Epi. How to justify for those suffering from T.B? Not "tuberculosis" but "takut bini" :-k

BTW. Do you guys stuff your bikes into your car or do you roof rack it? Boot rack is also another option but i was told the polis and JPJ sometimes like to kacau - overhang lah, must hang red cloth la, blocking the tail lights lah ..

So far I have been putting it in my boot - but inspite of the 3M mats, it still creates an unholy mess after muddy rides. Thinking of the roof option now.

What's your take?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:00 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Garmin 60Csx
OMG..is that your amerika beauty.... =P~

ok I can wait 5 years..make sure you get her to cycle with me...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:02 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Vista B&W, Vista HCx
I keep mine in the boot. Save all the hassle for putting the rack.

Btw, you definiely need JPJ approval to fix those things up. Normally they don't kacau. If they do, you know what to do. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:09 pm 

GPS: Dell Axim x51v + Holux GPSR
Nuvi 300 no TTS and unlocked Malsingmap :)
Best is roof rack if you are tall enough to mount the bike up there ... and you do not need to drive into covered carpark or your covered carpark is high enough.
I'm using it now and feel safe driving with that setup at NSHW @ 110km/hour, going to coffee shops and good for unholy mess after muddy rides too (just need a big brush and 2 x 1.5L water in the trunk - Yes, you can have access to your trunk area!) \:D/

If have to use a rear rack, make sure it's sturdy, I used a rhodegear for years and never feel safe travelling more then 60km/h. After 3 years lots of scratch mark on the trunk-cover. Don't feel safe on normal road, NSHW or just having my dinner... :|

Best i had was a water-proof bike-bag, take out both wheels and put in the rear seat, feeling very safe makaning in coffee shops or NSHW @ 160km/h. Works with unholy mess after muddy rides, too. A New Zealand friend borrowed and never return though ... :evil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next