Malsingmaps Forum

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:24 am 
Regular
Regular

Location: KL, PJ, Setia Alam, Klang, Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
GPS: Authorized Dealer for Garmin GPS and Surefire Flashlight.
hi hehe...more weapon is here...

See attached photos....

Multi tool....Rigid brand...RM80 only

other knife range from 80 to 150, plenty stock is here.....

Edward

Attachments:
multitools.JPG
multitools.JPG [ 77.58 KiB | Viewed 1861 times ]
P9030077.JPG
P9030077.JPG [ 151.39 KiB | Viewed 1862 times ]
P9030078.JPG
P9030078.JPG [ 127.43 KiB | Viewed 1862 times ]
stock.JPG
stock.JPG [ 100.52 KiB | Viewed 1859 times ]

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Nuvi 1350
Nuvi 55LM
This just arrived, very solid piece, but I must say I was expecting it to have better finishing. Though I bought it from a very reliable seller, just curious are there any fake Leathermans out there? How to identify them?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:46 pm 
Elite
Elite

GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
civic98 wrote:
This just arrived, very solid piece, but I must say I was expecting it to have better finishing. Though I bought it from a very reliable seller, just curious are there any fake Leathermans out there? How to identify them?

The finish is indeed less stylish & smoothened while the following displayed craftmanship with both edge and finish moulding and the bolts are looking much more of a higher level as well.

Perhaps the price is a giveaway on its own... :-k

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:07 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Nuvi 1350
Nuvi 55LM
Think I want something smaller than my Leatherman Wave. So will be letting go of it. Anyone interested send me a message.

For Sale! RM400.00 or best offer!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:10 pm 
Regular
Regular

GPS: Nuvi 200, Legend etrex & Forerunner 405 + heart rate monitor + speed/cadence sensor
civic98 wrote:
Think I want something smaller than my Leatherman Wave. So will be letting go of it. Anyone interested send me a message.

For Sale! RM400.00 or best offer!

Leather or Nylon Sheath????

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 pm 
Regular
Regular

GPS: Garmin GPSMapper 60CSx + Garmin eTrex H + I-Blue 737 Bluetooth GPSr + Columbus V-900 Bluetooth GPSr
I have only recently started acquiring multi-purpose knives and hunting knives.

The Gerber Clutch is one cool little bugger. I take it to the office everyday and use it for almost anything except as a scissors. Very sharp blade.

The Victorinox - well... still in virgin state. Will only be using it during my camping trip (still haven't gone for one in ages).

My latest acquisition is the McNett Samish hunting/diving knife. 3" blade but still small enough to be pocketed. I like the sheath which has a locking device that prevents the knife from slipping out. Very sharp though I feel that the blade is soft compared to the "ciplak" hunting knife which I bought at Mydin (but that one is illegal to carry around as the blade is 6" in length).

I saw the Gerber Obsidian @ Corezone, SS2 P. Jaya today when I went over to buy the McNett Samish. Darn! It's beautiful. =P~ That will be my next intended acquisition. And most probably also a Leatherman Charge ALX though this one costs a bomb. :hair:

Why do you guys get your multi-purpose & pocket knives for? Me - to be used in the office, during my outdoor trips and :mrgreen: as preparation for 2012 (err... how many of you believe we are all gonna get screwed comes 21.12.2012?). :oops:

Attachments:
File comment: McNett Samish
PA110009.JPG
PA110009.JPG [ 128.19 KiB | Viewed 1547 times ]
File comment: Victorinox SAK
PA110008.JPG
PA110008.JPG [ 136.2 KiB | Viewed 1547 times ]
File comment: Gerber Clutch
PA110007.JPG
PA110007.JPG [ 142.67 KiB | Viewed 1543 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:01 pm 
Elite
Elite

GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
cwyap wrote:
I have only recently started acquiring multi-purpose knives and hunting knives.

The Gerber Clutch is one cool little bugger. I take it to the office everyday and use it for almost anything except as a scissors. Very sharp blade.

The Victorinox - well... still in virgin state. Will only be using it during my camping trip (still haven't gone for one in ages).

Why do you guys get your multi-purpose & pocket knives for? Me - to be used in the office, during my outdoor trips and :mrgreen: as preparation for 2012 (err... how many of you believe we are all gonna get screwed comes 21.12.2012?). :oops:

Nice piece of blade you have there!!! :thumbsup: I have to hand-in on three occasions my own prized tools like you have at the airports... :x Ain't bothering acquiring anymore... besides, they are all pocket boggling to my dressage... I want to cruise, hover and float light & easily nowadays.... :mrgreen:

Regarding that ominous >>21.12.2012 for an Armageddon.... heyyy, thats just two years after the UK Olympics and 45 years too soon B4 I reach my 105th year.... which was predicted by my Medium... :wink: She didn't see that gloomy prospect and I ain't planning to fall for that either...

:cheers: Cheersch to a long life... :rock: :-' for me laa... :nehneh:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:48 am 
Regular
Regular

GPS: Garmin GPSMapper 60CSx + Garmin eTrex H + I-Blue 737 Bluetooth GPSr + Columbus V-900 Bluetooth GPSr
cruiser wrote:
Regarding that ominous >>21.12.2012 for an Armageddon.... heyyy, thats just two years after the UK Olympics and 45 years too soon B4 I reach my 105th year.... which was predicted by my Medium... :wink: She didn't see that gloomy prospect and I ain't planning to fall for that either...

UK Olympics is in 2012, not 2010.

Well, Pole Shift 2012 does seem a bit whacky for most people. I mean, we have been here on Earth for thousands of years and BOOM!! we are whacked. Most people will say that if it happens it would have happened long time ago and not now. Or that this is impossible. Or that those who are preparing (not necessarily believing in Pole Shift 2012) are cultists. :mrgreen:

Armageddon is the end of Earth in the religious context while Pole Shift talks about Earth physically turning, well.. you could say, upside down. So... maybe your fortune teller is correct - you will live beyond 2012 - no ultimate battle between the good & the evil @ Margeddo.

Well, let's keep our fingers crossed that all these doomsday talks are just that - talks; I have 2 kids to bring up and I do intend to clear 2012 without any Earth or humanity catastrophe coz when I retire in 2023, I want to go backpacking wherever my legs take me. :-k

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:59 am 
Elite
Elite

Oh my bad.... :prayer: must be doing the headers too soon...

I was onto the Gooaaaaaaallllll screaming croaker with football being staged in South Africa in 2010!!!

Well, its not a fortune teller that oversees mine, don't believe in them either... mine is a Medium that believes me experiencing seeing ghosts, is not my imagination either... LoL

But I keep that to myself.... as the good spirits wants it that way. :prayer:

I think I have to prepare myself for more action in 2023, maybe we cross routes by chance on our GPS guided cruising chariots that may hover on air turbines rather than rubberized wheels... who knows??? :rolleyes: :rock:

cwyap wrote:
UK Olympics is in 2012, not 2010.

Well, let's keep our fingers crossed that all these doomsday talks are just that - talks; I have 2 kids to bring up and I do intend to clear 2012 without any Earth or humanity catastrophe coz when I retire in 2023, I want to go backpacking wherever my legs take me. :-k

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 pm 

GPS: none
I am an avid fun of knives, i have my throwing knives and
rambo knives. I put my knives collection in my cabinet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next