Malsingmaps Forum

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 pm 
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator

GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Panasonic ICE+Garmin
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad3
XR250Dude wrote:
I'm just back after a significant abscence, my map version was V2.29! on my 60csx. I also have a Streetpilot III (circa 2006) using Data Cards, a relic which still works. None of these support newer functions like Junction view or Lane assist.

I have figured out how to update my 60csx and I would appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction as to how to update my Streetpilot iii.

Thanks.

Unfortunarely, Street Pilot III is incompatable with all of the new NT formatted maps :cry:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 am 

GPS: 60csx
Streetpilot III
Hello, thanks for the tip! I'm still not ready to give it up yet :-). Which is the latest non NT MSM that may work with it? and where could I look for it? Thanks a bunch.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:46 pm 
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator

Fenix
eTrex HcX
Panasonic ICE+Garmin
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad3
XR250Dude wrote:
Hello, thanks for the tip! I'm still not ready to give it up yet :-). Which is the latest non NT MSM that may work with it? and where could I look for it? Thanks a bunch.

The last one suitable for use on your set is pretty old and outdated. PM Bro Wsian if you want to access the archive for a copy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 pm 

GPS: HTC
Hi there, im new here.
just wonder can my phone htc touch pro install GPS software? if so, does it charge to my (data) bill if i turn the gps on?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm 
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator

Fenix
eTrex HcX
Panasonic ICE+Garmin
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad3
bent01 wrote:
Hi there, im new here.
just wonder can my phone htc touch pro install GPS software? if so, does it charge to my (data) bill if i turn the gps on?

Depending on what OS it runs on, GPS software can be installed or it might already be preloaded with one.
Some GPS software preloads map into phone memory letting it run independently while others have to use data with on-line maps ... others can use both ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 am 

GPS: garmin nuvi
Hi, i seem to be having a problem with my Garmin Nuvi. It was bought in Australia been using it for a few years and now I am in singapore. I have downloaded the latest map the .60 version. It locates satellite and has the singapore map shown and everything. The only thing wrong is that the street numbers does not show up when searching. For example if i key in 40 Changi North Crescent, it will search only Changi North Crescent. It does not include the number.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:25 pm 

GPS: Garmin
Hi - I am very new, I have a Zumo 660 (Software 4.5), bought in Europe. I tried to follow the steps, downloading the files etc... and going to the Garmin Website to get the UNL code. But after I submit, I always get the error nessage "on no! parsererror".
Can you help me with that?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 am 
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator

Fenix
eTrex HcX
Panasonic ICE+Garmin
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad3
bruggers wrote:
Hi - I am very new, I have a Zumo 660 (Software 4.5), bought in Europe. I tried to follow the steps, downloading the files etc... and going to the Garmin Website to get the UNL code. But after I submit, I always get the error nessage "on no! parsererror".

Use our MSM 5.60a NT map which don't need unlock code. Download from our download thread link :
viewtopic.php?p=200047#p200047

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:03 am 

GPS: Garmin
SilverBeauty wrote:
bruggers wrote:

Use our MSM 5.60a NT map which don't need unlock code. Download from our download thread link :
viewtopic.php?p=200047#p200047

Thanks a lot. :tq:

Same Question as "Exclaver": What about block/house numbers?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:06 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550
excalaver wrote:
Hi, i seem to be having a problem with my Garmin Nuvi. It was bought in Australia been using it for a few years and now I am in singapore. I have downloaded the latest map the .60 version. It locates satellite and has the singapore map shown and everything. The only thing wrong is that the street numbers does not show up when searching. For example if i key in 40 Changi North Crescent, it will search only Changi North Crescent. It does not include the number.

bruggers wrote:
Thanks a lot. :tq:

Same Question as "Exclaver": What about block/house numbers?

Address search don't really work currently.

Try search by POI (Points of Interest) instead.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next