Nokia E71

Moderator: Moderators

mapseek
GPS: mapking

Re: Nokia E71

#281 Post by mapseek » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 pm

asrulzz wrote:hi.. i've been browsing this whole thread and search if someone asked about Nokia E71 battery lifetime after GMXT been installed. I found 1 post but it was unanswered. May I know how long your guys E71 will last even if you are not using GMXT. Last time my phone battery can last about 2.5 days but after installing GMXT ..I have to charge my phone almost every day even without using GMXT (considering the talk time was about the same before installing GMXT).
Asrulzz, don't know if you've already found the answer to the above problem, but just recently (after suffering for ONE YEAR of having to recharge the E71 every 2 days!) found that GMXT runs a tsr in the backgound (even when GMXT itself is not being used) called TSRAutoStart.exe, which drains the battery like nothing!
Now, I only need to charge the battery once a WEEK!

You have to disable it (perhaps using Jbak Taskman) for GMXT versions prior to 5.00.30; or for versions 5.00.50 and 5.00.60 using the menu item Tools/Settings/
System/Launch background service (select "Enable" and "Done", and then
reselect "Disable" and "Done").

izue80
GPS: n95

#282 Post by izue80 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 am

i'm using e71 with latest version of garmin mobile xt n updated
** deleted **

Bro izue80 you are welcome to join and contribute to our forum but NOT to advertise your services on illegal stuffs [-X :tq: /SB

sinaga
GPS: GPSmap 60CSx

#283 Post by sinaga » Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 am

anybody knows where to buy the official garmin xt micro sd card? understand from official website that the product is no longer available/supported..