yes, there is a malay voice some where in this forum.
sounds like radio spore malay
but she keeps saying 'tanjakan'
I don't know what it means... so I deleted it
English Translation: tanjakan
Language Expression English Translation or Definition
Indonesian tanjakan = rise.
1. A growth in strength or number or importance.
2. The act of changing location in an upward direction.
3. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
4. A movement upward; "they cheered the rise of the hot-air balloon".
5. The amount a salary is increased; "he got a 3% raise"; "he got a wage hike".
6. The property possessed by a slope or surface that rises.
7. A wave that lifts the surface of the water or ground.
8. An increase in cost; "they asked for a 10% rise in rates".
9. Increase in price or value: "the news caused a general advance on the stock market".
it is referring to Ramp