Garmin - General Discussion - Part 6

Discussions on Garmin Streetpilot, Nuvi, Zumo, Quest & other series.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Message
Author
batibot8888
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:02 pm
GPS: DOPOD D810
Contact:

Re: eco route and junction view

#61 Post by batibot8888 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Answer from Garmin

If you would, please go ahead and do master reset on your GPS, then check to see if all the settings are there. To perform a Master Reset on the nuvi series device:


Note: A master reset will erase all waypoints or favorites and will restore your unit to the default factory settings.


Start with the unit OFF and unplugged from power
Touch and hold the lower right corner of the screen with an index finger or the eraser end of a pencil
Continue touching and holding the lower right hand corner of the screen then power the unit ON
Release the power button when the device powers ON
You will see a new message: Do you really want to erase all user data?
Remove your finger from the touchscreen when this message displays
Touch Yes
The device will automatically reset. Follow the on screen prompts then place your device in an area with a clear view of the sky until it acquires satellites for about 5-15 minutes. If you still don't see any options for the "Less Fuel," then we will go ahead and process the information to bring in your GPS for repair/exchange.


If you need an additional assistance, please reply back to this e-mail or you may call our product support.




With Best Regards,


Krunal M

Product Support Specialist

Automotive Team

Garmin International

913-397-8200

800-800-1020

913-440-8280 (fax) Att: Krunal M, Associate #6948

www.garmin.com

User avatar
SilverBeauty
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
Posts: 4925
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Pioneer AVH-P8450BT
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad2
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra
Contact:

Re: eco route and junction view

#62 Post by SilverBeauty » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 am

Bro Bailey, I suspect the respond is a "script" generic respond for continental USA sets. When they check your unit ID, it might generate a different respond.

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2619
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: eco route and junction view

#63 Post by Zeus73 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 am

batibot8888 wrote:Answer from Garmin

If you would, please go ahead and do master reset on your GPS, then check to see if all the settings are there. To perform a Master Reset on the nuvi series device:


Note: A master reset will erase all waypoints or favorites and will restore your unit to the default factory settings.


Start with the unit OFF and unplugged from power
Touch and hold the lower right corner of the screen with an index finger or the eraser end of a pencil
Continue touching and holding the lower right hand corner of the screen then power the unit ON
Release the power button when the device powers ON
You will see a new message: Do you really want to erase all user data?
Remove your finger from the touchscreen when this message displays
Touch Yes
The device will automatically reset. Follow the on screen prompts then place your device in an area with a clear view of the sky until it acquires satellites for about 5-15 minutes. If you still don't see any options for the "Less Fuel," then we will go ahead and process the information to bring in your GPS for repair/exchange.


If you need an additional assistance, please reply back to this e-mail or you may call our product support.




With Best Regards,


Krunal M

Product Support Specialist

Automotive Team

Garmin International

913-397-8200

800-800-1020

913-440-8280 (fax) Att: Krunal M, Associate #6948

http://www.garmin.com
I think you should stop contacting Garmin International. Their solutions won't work on asian units. :-k

All asian models don't have "Less Fuel" option at this point of time. :-k

batibot8888
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:02 pm
GPS: DOPOD D810
Contact:

Re: eco route and junction view

#64 Post by batibot8888 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 pm

i paid for it with ecoroute so i should have a complete ecoroute software

kploh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:01 pm
GPS: Sell Old buy New
Contact:

Garmin New Nuvi 3700-series: iPhone-Look Nuvi PNDs

#65 Post by kploh » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Attachments
160410_nuvi3700.jpg

User avatar
SilverBeauty
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
Posts: 4925
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Pioneer AVH-P8450BT
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad2
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra
Contact:

Re: Garmin New Nuvi 3700-series: iPhone-Look Nuvi PNDs

#66 Post by SilverBeauty » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Looks cool :thumbsup: ... waiting patiently for its launch .... :$gone:

Here is a video and further write out ... http://www.gpsreview.net/garmin-nuvi-37 ... 60t-3790t/

Expected launch price

All models expected around Q3 (July-Sept)

Garmin Nuvi 3750 – US$349
Garmin Nuvi 3760T – US$399 (adds live traffic)
Garmin Nuvi 3790T – US$449 3790T (live traffic, voice control)

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2619
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: Garmin New Nuvi 3700-series: iPhone-Look Nuvi PNDs

#67 Post by Zeus73 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 am

Looks like a good replacement for the current nuvi 765. :wink:

The powered cradle is back. :thumbsup:

User avatar
SilverBeauty
MSM Global Moderator
MSM Global Moderator
Posts: 4925
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm
GPS: Garmin Nüvi 1350, 3790T
Fenix
eTrex HcX
Pioneer AVH-P8450BT
Samsung Note3
Apple iPad2
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra
Contact:

Re: Garmin New Nuvi 3700-series: iPhone-Look Nuvi PNDs

#68 Post by SilverBeauty » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 am

Zeus73 wrote:Looks like a good replacement for the current nuvi 765. :wink:

The powered cradle is back. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =P~ :$gone: :$gone: :$gone: :cry:

User avatar
Zeus73
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2619
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550, Kenwood DNX4150BT
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
Contact:

Re: eco route and junction view

#69 Post by Zeus73 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 am

batibot8888 wrote:i paid for it with ecoroute so i should have a complete ecoroute software
On the official site on ecoRoute for localized unit, it did not mention anything on "Less Fuel" option.

The link for international unit is different.

User avatar
SOSweet
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 740
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:41 am
GPS: Nuvi 200W, Omnia II + GMXT
Location: SG
Contact:

Re: Garmin New Nuvi 3700-series: iPhone-Look Nuvi PNDs

#70 Post by SOSweet » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:43 pm

SilverBeauty wrote::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =P~ :$gone: :$gone: :$gone: :cry:
Bro SB, why =P~ :$gone: :$gone: :$gone: :cry: ? :-?
It is "good to have" and are not "must have". [-X
Just look at what happened to the TV monitor, B4 the LED catch on, 3D LED already flooded the market. ](*,)
My trusted 200W still serve me well. :thumbsup:
HEALTHY LIVING :
Eat Less - Salt & Sugar
Do More - Exercises & Good Deeds

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests