Malsingmaps Forum

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:13 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 am 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Nuvi 2565, Nuvi 255W, HP iPaq 3715 with Rikaline 6033 (retired), Mapking G10 (retired)
Noah, did you check the properties of the tracking done by your 2465 using GPX? Is it 1 sec throughout the recording?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am 
Senior Mapper

GPS: 60csx, Nuvi 2465
Yes, all throughout.

Attachments:
1 sec.jpg
1 sec.jpg [ 205.92 KiB | Viewed 534 times ]

Follow our map updates on Twitter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 am 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Nuvi 2565, Nuvi 255W, HP iPaq 3715 with Rikaline 6033 (retired), Mapking G10 (retired)
Ok. Thanks, Noah.

Looks like I have to play with the 2565 more over the weekend to find out why mine is not recording in 1 sec. rate throughout. :-k

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I can now confirmed that Nuvi 2565 does have 1 sec recording. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:34 pm 
Senior Mapper

GPS: 60csx, Nuvi 2465
What did you do differently, ace?

Follow our map updates on Twitter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Forgot to press the Captain's button and the "Start" button after selecting GPX. :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 am 
Elite
Elite

GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
ace wrote:
Ok.. it is confirmed.

The lobang is indeed the most important lobang between the Nuvi and the laptop. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bro Ace..... =D> Youre now a confirmed/qualified "ACE" for U finally located the "lobang" .... :lol:
What a relief it must be for you. You can zip up your trousers after this....hahaaa :nehneh:

This new size for the port is identical to the 3790 but the screen size is similar to that of my 1490Tv.

I believe, the most significant contribution in this new release is the camera that enables real time caption but that also means, daily editing and clearing the SD card for the next day but its a routine regime once you have nothing else to do but spending the next 2 hours straight working on it the minute you reach home....hahaaa and if anything other than boring scenes were captured... lagi worse... stuck to your lappy for sure... so be warned. :-$ :rock:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 am 

GPS: Nuvi 2575R
cruiser wrote:
ace wrote:
Ok.. it is confirmed.

The lobang is indeed the most important lobang between the Nuvi and the laptop. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bro Ace..... =D> Youre now a confirmed/qualified "ACE" for U finally located the "lobang" .... :lol:
What a relief it must be for you. You can zip up your trousers after this....hahaaa :nehneh:

This new size for the port is identical to the 3790 but the screen size is similar to that of my 1490Tv.

I believe, the most significant contribution in this new release is the camera that enables real time caption but that also means, daily editing and clearing the SD card for the next day but its a routine regime once you have nothing else to do but spending the next 2 hours straight working on it the minute you reach home....hahaaa and if anything other than boring scenes were captured... lagi worse... stuck to your lappy for sure... so be warned. :-$ :rock:

The recording will overwrite the old files once SD card is full. The video is broken into .AVI files at 250MB a piece. So you dont ever need to take out the SD card to clear the files. :-'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm 
Elite
Elite

GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
deapenidra wrote:
The recording will overwrite the old files once SD card is full. The video is broken into .AVI files at 250MB a piece. So you dont ever need to take out the SD card to clear the files. :-'

But you can't be too sure esp if somewhere between frames, there's an interesting caption made? You need to look it up to retrieve it. :-'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm 

GPS: Nuvi 2575R
cruiser wrote:
deapenidra wrote:

But you can't be too sure esp if somewhere between frames, there's an interesting caption made? You need to look it up to retrieve it. :-'

My point is, you do not need to clear the memory card as you pointed out: "...daily editing and clearing the SD card for the next day but its a routine regime once you have nothing else to do but spending the next 2 hours straight working on it the minute you reach home..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next