Malsingmaps Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:07 pm 
Elite
Elite

GPS: XXX
SOSweet wrote:
Bro singawon, why don't you raise the volume ? :-?
Why suffer when you can simply rectify it ? :-? :-? :-?

Already set to the highest.... :cry:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:09 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

GPS: Nuvi 200W, Omnia II + GMXT
singawon wrote:

Bro singawon, my advise : go for a HEARING TEST. :nehneh:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:38 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: 60CSx, 10X
singawon wrote:

SOSweet wrote:
Bro singawon, my advise : go for a HEARING TEST. :nehneh:
:axe: :rofl:
ok just to double check, that you have your master level and wave level up high?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 pm 
Elite
Elite

trajet2b wrote:
ok just to double check, that you have your master level and wave level up high?

Yup.. :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: 60CSx, 10X
ok then you have 2 options now. To connect to an active speaker or aux input of your HU.

I think, active speaker is the best option.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:32 pm 
Elite
Elite

trajet2b wrote:
ok then you have 2 options now. To connect to an active speaker or aux input of your HU.

I think, active speaker is the best option.

Honestly, that did not come into my mind... :mrgreen:

I think an active speaker is a better choice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:52 pm 
Elite
Elite

GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
unclediy wrote:
Broer,
Ik hoop u juist chioce zult maken om van de fotografie te genieten. Ik denk Leica 24mm lense op Panasonic veel beter zijn dan de meeste gelijkwaardige lenzen op populaire digitale SLR. Ga voor het. :D

Achting

Ahhh... that is a good try... :good: brudder.

It should be like this>> :prayer: : Ik hoop dat u het juiste keuze maakte om fotograferen leuk te hebben. Trouwens, vind ik die lenzen van Panasonic, oftewel de Leica 24mm, is en blijf nogal het meest populair en doeltreffend in zijn klassement op het digitale SLR gebied. Maak het je je ware koop!

Met hoogachting.
8-)

Bro Sing... here is a better option to consider>>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 am 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Garmin = f(eTREX Vista HCx, nuvi 610, nuvi 2575R, Mobile XT)
cruiser wrote:
It should be like this>> :prayer: : Ik hoop dat u het juiste keuze maakte om fotograferen leuk te hebben. Trouwens, vind ik die lenzen van Panasonic, oftewel de Leica 24mm, is en blijf nogal het meest populair en doeltreffend in zijn klassement op het digitale SLR gebied. Maak het je je ware koop!
Met hoogachting.
8-)

:tq: brudder
When re-translate into English it goes off a little bit from the original intention, probably due to incorrect terminology used when I wrote it in your language.

Probably some ppl wonder what, here it is:

"I hope that you'll make the right choice for good photography. As a matter of fact, I find that Leica 24mm on Panasonic performes better than some lenses of equivalent focal length on popular digital SLR's. It makes the right choice for you!

With Regards"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:27 am 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

GPS: Trimble Ensign.Foretrex 101/401.Etrex H/Vista HCx.Nuvi 255W/205.NOKIA E72.iPad 64GB 3G.
Will this do? :mrgreen:

Getting my Vista HCx programmed with the intermediate waypoints required during BP. Sometimes I wished I had a ruggedised ultra-mobile net-book PC for this purpose. :(

BR,
w a y

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:51 pm 
Elite
Elite

GPS: SGS Mp4 5.0, S2+S3, S4; TT GO 910+950; Nüvi® 3790 SG/MY, 1490Tv, 775T & 650.
waypoint wrote:
Will this do? :mrgreen:

Getting my Vista HCx programmed with the intermediate waypoints required during BP. Sometimes I wished I had a ruggedised ultra-mobile net-book PC for this purpose. :(
BR,
w a y

Will this also do from Lenovo? Supposedly to be quite a tuff & rugged piece to meet any challenge... perhaps it may also withstand accidental thunderflashes hurled at it... I take it U R an instructor with the army?

This is smallish but handy for the side flaps...

Asus Launches Rugged Hermes UMPC and Rugged N13i Tablet PC with Santa Rosa This Fall

Asus is entering to ruggedized laptop market with revealing its two new laptops at Computex show in Taipei. Rugged Hermes UMPC with 7" display only $700 and Rugged N13i Tablet PC with 13.3" display at price of $3000 are coming in fall to market.
WE just know that they are resistant against shock, dropping from maximum 120cm height, dust and they are water proof and splashes from all directions. Additionally, the Tablet PC is noise-resistance too.

The Hermes UMPC comes with 7" display and the backlight is selectable from a fluorescent tube or LED. Also there is option of HDD and SSD. The UMPC is powered by C7-M, a low power consumption CPU available from VIA Technologies, Inc. of Taiwan. The CPU doesn’t need fans, and it is dust proof, as well. “A card reader, GPS module and other devices attachable to the upper part of chassis are optionally available.” The Hermes will run battery for about 6 hours.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next