Malsingmaps Forum

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1079 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 108  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:57 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:51 am
Posts: 950
Location: MALAYSIA
GPS: 6210 Navigator
skylab wrote:
Dear Zeus73 & mnd_43

It is an honor to know you via MSM forum. I would like thank both of you for enlightening me with your answers. Thank you again


Hi skylab ... u r :welcome:
Dont just be a member ... be a contributor
n enjoy our latest map
Pls read Here on how to obatain the unlock code !

:D

_________________
:D ... de 9W2BPN


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: MSM MYSG v3.04
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:41 pm
Posts: 4
GPS: Kenwood DNX7340BT
Hi.. Malsing member....

I'm new here and i try to download your MSM MYSG v3.04 map, but there is a message pop-up
"You are not authorised to read this forum."

I need to know am I still not a member to downloading this map data? :ko:
Please advice how I able to obtain for my new kenwood DNX7340 gps player...
Your advice is much appreciated.

Regards,
kwd kepong 2009

:tq:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: MSM MYSG v3.04
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:11 pm 
Offline
Senior Mapper

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 2032
Location: Penang, Malaysia
GPS: Magellan Meridian Color
Garmin Nuvi 200, 260, 1460, 2465, 2575R, 3560 & Etrex 30
kwd wrote:
Hi.. Malsing member....

I'm new here and i try to download your MSM MYSG v3.04 map, but there is a message pop-up
"You are not authorised to read this forum."

I need to know am I still not a member to downloading this map data? :ko:
Please advice how I able to obtain for my new kenwood DNX7340 gps player...
Your advice is much appreciated.

Regards,
kwd kepong 2009

:tq:
:welcome: to Malsingmaps

Follow the instructions HERE to gain authorisation to the download link.

_________________
Lean not on your own understanding


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie Guide Part 3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:04 pm
Posts: 2
GPS: Mapking
hello everyone, i m using garmin mobile on my phone. whenever i want to find a road name from point of interest, it seem that it dosen't recognise road names. any ideas how i can search for a road using road names? thanks. ( i've searched without the 'Jalan' word but still cannot get.) by the way i wrongly set 'HOME' in my GPS. any idea how to edit it to another location? thanks.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Newbie Guide Part 3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm
Posts: 2887
Location: KUL, MY
GPS: Handheld, PDA Based
heckuvaword wrote:
hello everyone, i m using garmin mobile on my phone. whenever i want to find a road name from point of interest, it seem that it dosen't recognise road names. any ideas how i can search for a road using road names? thanks. ( i've searched without the 'Jalan' word but still cannot get.) by the way i wrongly set 'HOME' in my GPS. any idea how to edit it to another location? thanks.

First of all, make sure you're using latest free Malsingmaps NT map. As for address search, enter only street names without Jalan or J.

If you're using some earlier versions of Malsingmaps map, where address search feature is not available, use Where to? > POI > Spell Name, again, enter only street names without Jalan or J.

As for deleting Home location, Tools > Manage My Data > My Locations > <select> Home > Delete. Then set Home location as before.

_________________
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:54 pm
Posts: 23
GPS: Nokia N95, oregon300
how many maps source are out there?

mapking, malsing, malfree...

cos im getting kinda confused. these 3 maps are from 3 diffrent source rite?


Last edited by bartmp8 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edited title


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: MAPS
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:14 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am
Posts: 2556
Location: Yew Tee, Singapore
GPS: Garmin nüvi® 765, Garmin nüvi® 3790T, Garmin Oregon® 550
barath wrote:
how many maps source are out there?

mapking, malsing, malfree...

cos im getting kinda confused. these 3 maps are from 3 diffrent source rite?

There's more than that... Choose based on your requirements... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Memory Card Info
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 am 
Offline
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 122
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
GPS: Nuvi710, nuvi765, GPSmap 60CSx, Garmin-Asus G60, A10 & Zumo 550, 660
Nokia E71 & Nokia N97
Does anyone here know how to read the 10-digit unique serial number that is assigned to every type of memory card? In this case, I would like to find out the serial number on my SD Memory card.
Any Windows program that can get this information(s) ?

_________________
Regards,
kchow24


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Memory Card Info
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm
Posts: 2887
Location: KUL, MY
GPS: Handheld, PDA Based
kchow24 wrote:
Does anyone here know how to read the 10-digit unique serial number that is assigned to every type of memory card? In this case, I would like to find out the serial number on my SD Memory card.
Any Windows program that can get this information(s) ?

This method is not using PC at all, but involves using Nuvi. Insert data card into Nuvi. Turn on Nuvi. At main interface, tap and hold battery icon (or area where battery icon should be, if Nuvi is on external power) for about 7 seconds. This will bring into diagnostic mode. Then, tap Next > Next to go to Data Card Test Page. The serial stated at that page is the one you're looking for. To exit diagnostic mode, tap Back > Back > Exit.

p/s This info is for users who would prefer to request unlock codes based on the Card ID, whereby the locked map can be used in any Nuvi as long as the same card is used.

_________________
I take everything in moderation, including moderation.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:09 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 4
GPS: ---
Hi,
I wanna to ask about what is the different MSM MYSG v3.04 and Official Garmin compiled Malsingmaps Malaysia / Singapore / Brunei NT 2009.5 (FREE)
Which map is more complete?
Somebody can explain to me ?
Thanks :D


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1079 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 108  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group