First of all, need to know your map version installed (2011.xx)
my garmin a10 MSM map is outdated, 2010.20. sorry
i have however downloaded and installed
MSM NT for Mapsource v5.33 Dec 2011 for my mapsource in pc
MSM NT v5.33 Dec 2011 for my garmin a10.
1. -The data is already there even in our source files. Even in MSM NT 5.xx also avoid the toll plaza but use PLUS highway from Juru AutoCity to Sungai Dua Exit.
yes you are right, i stand corrected.
2. This is not the ideal case. What if other people use the same preference in navigating mode but had to pay toll to go to Penang Island eventhou the willing to take ferries? They will report the same problems and said the being lured to use penang bridge because MSM stated it as toll free.
the reason i proposed the penang bridge be labelled as non-toll road was because my garmin with old MSM map 2010.20 try its best to avoid the bridge and like to route thru the ferry, but i checked again with MSM NT v5.33 Dec 2011 it is working correctly now. i dont know what has been modified and it is great now, bravo to the MSM team.
3. after toll lunas this whole section is toll free: - Done already. Its in Garmin NT 2011.30
thanks for the info.
4. after toll jitra, to bukit kayu hitam is toll free. -
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:17:43 PM
Change E1 to toll free highway towards Bukit Kayu Hitam - (kimmchii)
Modified : /sources/trunk/01300150-Kedah-Perlis.mp
5. this one too, the beginning of B.K.E - No toll road already applied in 2011.30
yes you are right.
Anyway, we will check the whole map for consistency to avoid the same issue occurred. We really appreciate your feed back so that we can improve.
great to know that and you are most welcome.
Thank you for your input. We will consider your input for modifying the map data.
you are welcome.
Hi kimmchii, i dy check now your post this photo is not malsingmaps map or masmap which map are u using ???please see below
i was using some other map.