looking for the latest MSM for mapsource

NEWBIES, USE THIS FORUM AS YOUR FIRST STOP. Seniors will guide you on whether to obtain info and which forum to post your queries.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Message
Author
zook8105
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 am
GPS: GPSmap76CSx
Contact:

looking for the latest MSM for mapsource

#1 Post by zook8105 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:03 am

hi i'm zook currently i'm using 6.15.11 mapsource with a MSM 2016 NT v7.57 map, so what is the most updated map for my mapsource & where can i download it...many :tq:

User avatar
miezarnd
Senior Mapper
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am
GPS: Yang dalam kereta punya
https://goo.gl/XBdH3k
Location: Puncak Alam, SEL
Contact:

Re: looking for the latest MSM for mapsource

#2 Post by miezarnd » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:07 pm

zook8105 wrote:hi i'm zook currently i'm using 6.15.11 mapsource with a MSM 2016 NT v7.57 map, so what is the most updated map for my mapsource & where can i download it...many :tq:
Pls download it here.
Temerloh - Sekinchan - Sg. Puyu = 7
2575LM / 3790 / 4592LM / GPSMAP 64s / Montana 650
Jalan-jalan cari makan

zook8105
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 am
GPS: GPSmap76CSx
Contact:

Re: looking for the latest MSM for mapsource

#3 Post by zook8105 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm

miezarnd wrote:
zook8105 wrote:hi i'm zook currently i'm using 6.15.11 mapsource with a MSM 2016 NT v7.57 map, so what is the most updated map for my mapsource & where can i download it...many :tq:
Pls download it here.

Hi miezarnd i still cannot download the map thru google drive it says "the file selected are not exist and make sure the url is correct"....why is that so

User avatar
miezarnd
Senior Mapper
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am
GPS: Yang dalam kereta punya
https://goo.gl/XBdH3k
Location: Puncak Alam, SEL
Contact:

Re: looking for the latest MSM for mapsource

#4 Post by miezarnd » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:32 pm

I can't say why bcoz it never happened to me. But I assure you that the file exist so pls try again (before that, try to clear your browser's cache).
Untitled.jpg
The attachment Untitled1.jpg is no longer available
Regards,
Attachments
Untitled1.jpg
Temerloh - Sekinchan - Sg. Puyu = 7
2575LM / 3790 / 4592LM / GPSMAP 64s / Montana 650
Jalan-jalan cari makan

zook8105
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 am
GPS: GPSmap76CSx
Contact:

Re: looking for the latest MSM for mapsource

#5 Post by zook8105 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:40 pm

miezarnd wrote:I can't say why bcoz it never happened to me. But I assure you that the file exist so pls try again (before that, try to clear your browser's cache).
The attachment Untitled.jpg is no longer available
The attachment Untitled1.jpg is no longer available
Regards,
Attachments
googledrive.jpg
everytime i click the link this is what i get...do i need to install google drive into my pc because i am not that familiar with this download method

wsian
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1192
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:00 am
GPS: SIRFstar III
Contact:

Re: looking for the latest MSM for mapsource

#6 Post by wsian » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:55 pm

You are clicking the link for v7.27, an outdated file in year 2015 which had been removed.
Why don't you get from the link of v7.75?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests