Difference between revisions of "Creating a roundabout"
(Add to Mapping category)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
* '''Back to [[
* '''Back to []'''
Revision as of 02:11, 17 June 2008
GPSMapedit has a new tool to create round polylines, making creating roundabouts a much easier task compare to previously.
- Click the dropdown button left of the Create Object Button. Select Polyline: Circle.
- Click the beginning of your roundabout
- Drag the mouse to control the circle. Click again when satisfied
- At the Select Type dialog, select Roundabout
- Once the roundabout is drawn, click the Select Objects button
- Double-click the roundabout to bring up its properties dialog
- Click the Routing tab and check the One way box
- Now click the Edit Nodes button
- Move your mouse on top one of the points, right-click
- Select Split Polyline to split the roundabout into two
Below are examples of valid roundabouts: