Difference between revisions of "Defining external links"
(Add to Mapping category)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* '''Back to [[
* '''Back to []'''
Revision as of 02:09, 17 June 2008
Your routable map can be defined to link with adjacent routable maps so that routing can link across more than one map. There are two prerequisites:
- The adjacent maps have to have a point each at the connecting coordinate
- Both points have to be marked as external nodes
Marking an external node
- Click the Edit Nodes button
- Right-click the point/node linking the road to another map
- Select Node Properties
- Select the Routing tab
- Check the Is External Node checkbox
An external node is indicated in GPSMapedit with a blue diamond symbol: