Using Malsing maps on Nokia series 60 phones with SmartComGPS
This page summarises the steps required for the usage of Malsing maps with the SmartComGPS program from Wild-Mobile. The SmartComGPS program enables GPS usage on selected Symbian devices.
Update: This page was created when there was no other way to use the malsing maps in a nokia symbian phone. If you are after navigation now please go straight to the Garmin MobileXT section.
wh0cd540944 <a href=http://cialisprice2017.com/>how much is cialis</a>
- Convert IMG map to BMP and MAP files with GPSMapEdit
- The unregistered version is enough for normal usage
- Open up the img with GPSMapEdit
- Use the Trim tool to mark your required area
- Right-click 'Trim outside'
- Set resolution at 100m
- Set level at Level 0
- Goto Tools -> Convert Labels -> Capitalize all words for less clutter
- Goto File -> Export -> OziExplorer Map
- Within the options, there is a setting called 'Set whole map'. Click on that.
- Click Finish to begin the conversion process
- If the resultant bmp file is over 1GB in size, you may want to convert it to GIF format to reduce the file size to below 640MB
- Convert BMP/GIF file to OGF2 with OGF2tool
- Use default settings on OGF2tool
- Copy OGF2 and MAP files to your cellphone
- Both OGF2 and MAP files go into the /SmartComGPS/Map/ directory
- It is recommended that OGF2 and MAP files go into the memory card instead of the main device memory as their memory consumption can be relatively significant
wh0cd7135322 <a href=http://sildenafilcitrate2017.com/>Sildenafil Citrate</a>